1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ramona Daily Discussions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DeepBlue, Mar 6, 2017.

1. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It's pretty easy, people every time playing less and less in p2win servers and playing more and more in russian classic because it's p2p, I guess the direction this game should be taking would be more obvious

2. Kuryl

Kuryl Banned

Well.. bro.
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/653045/

Yes, yes... there is already l2store in P2P classic :D And topic with more than 150 pages of QQ. What can i say: Innova.

3. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Ye I know but they are planning to open one more server in december that means it's not going so bad, also the numbers from Shillen and GK are around 4k+ daily basis

4. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Not like in NCWest is any different than here, but yeah I agree if the played it properly they would have a server with 4-5k perma online that's for sure and making way more money, like reducing price from l2store in Core would bring them way more money but seems they are blind to realize it themselves

5. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

its not innova fail....its korean fail)wey dont know what need ppl and any next update its:Facepalm-l2:

Oscar likes this.
  6. is1sis1s

is1sis1s User

apart from the developer not caring about the game it self, after so many years, they did nothing but milk the crazy people who still buy the same ****, the ones who are to blame for the disaster of l2 are the ****ty people, you all ruined it, was it the bots, the pvp aiding tools, or ****ty in game attitude like destroying the servers and making them empty deserted playgrounds like ramona right now

enjoy it, your hard earned nothing

7. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Well i don't think they can do anything about it. Ramona right now is a disaster xD

The only clan left is ThreeHouseBandits who are the leftovers of bots and L2Store abuser of Core...so they came here and start botting (StarBoy aka Avatar for example got even reported with a video proving that he was botting...but he's a CUSTOMER and not a PLAYER so they can't ban him) and doing w/e they want. So the situation in Ramona now is that we got THB that own all the castles with their alt bots clans and nothing more.

Also, they are all Feoh Wizard 'cos some brain dead ****** from NCSoft decided that Feohs were not broken OP enough so they gave Feohs a 24/7 unbrakable barrier mixed with nukes that hits top m.def jewels for 100k...so there's nothing left you can do. If you wanna play L2 nowdays just start wasting tons of 1000s of euros in game and be sure to be a Feoh wizard. Everyone else can just quit and try their luck into some other game that require skills over moneys <3

xa0xa0xa0, Naito, Oscar and 2 others like this.
  8. is1sis1s

is1sis1s User

the good thing is that they will quit out of boredom, there is nothing to do in this game, nothing drops from farming, there is no pvp only the clown fiesta in parnasus, only thing you can do is spend and spend and sell and buy

9. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

finally i leave for this server)play with community wo brains and clans wo balls no ty)just one clan understand situation and this clan WTF.say gl this clan and some luck to drop this thb scum.

is1sis1s likes this.
  10. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Archer and feoh are the top DDs for mass pvp.. and dagger also for 7v7.. I saw even on RU some mages switching for archer on sieges, to AOE better..

11. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

top archers on ru now all in trade lol)all other reroll on feohs.another classes leave from game.

12. AsuranInSide

AsuranInSide User

I'll take a couple of packs in the clan 100 +, with us epics, sieges, ganks, wartime, and much more, pm in the game AsuranInSide / Shadox

13. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

Soon on ramona will start ibvite fullbots cp's in the clan cuz people have gone:D:D

14. AsuranInSide

AsuranInSide User

Yes, the server is dead at all, it's not clear where the innovation looks and why, there are no people, lots of bots, how to play next? There will be only 100 people and everything? Are they planning an advertisement?

15. {IronV}

{IronV} User

just join core and save ur time

16. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

on Core situation better?)i think no.1 or max 2 months and finish:D:D:D.and after seen Core prices...)Go to the ghoul with its hyperinflation?

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

only problem on core atm is that EN are on holidays since 2 months but i hope after september they are back to have some fun
    plus last sunday vaevictis had 2 pts and BA 3 pts so server is def not dead :p

18. Norekien

Norekien User

Is Ramona dead yet?

19. akaaWins

akaaWins User

not as dead

still breathing

a little

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017
  20. Norekien

Norekien User

Good enough