1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Tyrr doombringer question

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Akayds, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akayds

Akayds User

Hi i plan on making a doombringer as my pvp char on the upcoming server. I was wondering what you guys have to say about it (pros/cons) and also give me more info on this blade slasher skill you get at 101. Is it actually good? Is it working properly i saw on some forums that the skill didnt apply more skill power even if target was stunned. Does it do good damage or is it very not a big deal? Whats the cooldown on it etc? Can you use it many times or is it some BS skill that takes 1-2 minutes to refresh.

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Well, Tyrr Doombringer to be USEFUL in open pvp it has to overgear a bit it's enemies. Have all stun setups possible(5/5, trait, augment, enchant skills etc).
    It probably don't do some huge dmg without very good conditions, but for sure might be handy.

3. Akayds

Akayds User

Yea i really like the no cooldown small aoe dash stun thats what attracts me from it, but im worried that this is ALL its going to be. I was reading the blade slasher skill and i see that its like the RBs fatal slasher i guess, i am assuming it had big damage on top of stuns but i have never reached 101 on a doombringer to test it so i dont know

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Well, to do damage anyway, you need a lot of equip. But IMO, the best of DB still it's stun and survival.

5. Akayds

Akayds User

Yea... i see some vids of tyrrs killing alot of ppl but you're probably right, also i am in a private server that starts with 105 et max gear from custom shop just to test and i wonder if its like this here but blade slasher doesnt work properly, stunned targets dont get additional damage 90% of the time. I guess that turned me off to the idea of making a DB for pvp with Titan dual for pve and use same gear. Wonder what i will play now..

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

If you wanna kill, go archer :D

7. reivax

reivax User

Plz don't. Better go archer or mage not tyr . Next you will cry like eba...... and still after 4 years of donate and fight whit chickens you will be carpet .
    Mar 8, 2017
    In pvp he don't do any dmg if you counting 150k to 500k DMG(archer ) versus 0,5k to 5k DMG (tyr) from that same EQ and lvl . Tyr is only PVE changing this is be naive and soon only describe you frustration .

8. Akayds

Akayds User

Yea i guess yo uare right, thank you i think i will make Trickster for pvp with dual titan for pve

9. reivax

reivax User

Dual for money main for oly and pvp if you won't any pvp after hit l2 store barrier you will be play only sub you will understand when receive in full pvp set hvy still for 500k hits from some top players whit brooch 6x6 taurus .Next you go to dark side side of PVE and you meybe will enjoy.
    PS: better choose no Kamale and erytheria class like normal ghost sentinel (is better liek trickster ) and sub any tyr or etc but don't do mistake whit special race next you are need wait only for libra or cry like crazy

10. Akayds

Akayds User

i was thinking about making kamael trickster/titan dual

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.