1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Old duelist spirit

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by KanzenSaimin, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KanzenSaimin

KanzenSaimin User

Guys pls help! Pls answer these questions.
    If i am duelist and awaken as tyrr duelist can I keep old duelist spirit and not learn Berseker or it is deleted on awakening???
    If I am other class/race and choose to use chaos essence and awaken as tyrr duelist am I able to keep old duelist spirit buff or not???
    On Helios chronicle is it rec to keep old duelist spirit on tyrr or doesn't help so much ??

Thanks for yo time and guidance.

2. Naito

Naito User

Better don't play Duelist, this class is one of the worst in game. No matter what you gonna do, where you gonna go, always be not good enough, even with very very good equipment. Probably they will fix it someday, but for sure not in Grand Crusade and the next one Hand of Salvation. So 1,5 year still the same.

For me you should change for Tyrr Drednought, he is one of best in pve also in pvp can be usefull with his mass stun, knock down and you don't need to have pvp weapon to be usefull. In the future if they finally fix Duelist, you can keep PVE Spear, and simply change to Duelist.

Believe me, i was also Duelist and didn't listen people, because of my love for this class. Do not fight with this, do not try proof a something. Just do what i said, and keep in mind, that someday you can be Duelist as you really want :)

KanzenSaimin likes this.
  3. KanzenSaimin

KanzenSaimin User

I feel a bit sad for duelist....
    Thank you very much for help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.