1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Another Yul STR vs DEX thread

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Akayds, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akayds

Akayds User

I am wondering what is the best balance of stats since there is diminishing returns. How much STR is sweet-spot and how much DEX is sweet-spot? Some people say 80 is good for DEX but i see no proofs, actually from the tests i have gathered 75 and 85 are both better options than 80. For STR people say 120, idk about this one. LMK

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Depends on what you look after.

3. Akayds

Akayds User

I am looking if it's possible to reach both sweet spot just before having diminishing returns. If 120 and 80 are both most cost/efficient, i am looking at how i will make it 120/80 through gear dyes etc. But i need to know the real sweet spots so far 120 and 80 has no tangeible proof behind it

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

The more dex you have, the faster you attack and do more p skill crit chance. Str will help you double/reset skills. It goes more for personal style.

5. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It depends on race and what you want to do with the char (everything or focus on oly or focus on mass pvps)

6. Akayds

Akayds User

yes, i know that, but i was looking at multiple tests and it seems that it is not linear. I couldn't, however, find optimal numbers to have the most out of reuse and the most out of critical skills in a balanced build. I saw for 75 80 and 85 DEX that 75 was like ~11, 80 ~10, 85 ~13% crit skill and i have not found a similar test for STR reuse.

My target is a balanced build that takes both stats but since i cant find hard information i think ill go for 85 dex and rest in STR

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.