1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

UPDATEDDance Dance!

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Fahrenheit, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvaria

Selvaria User

i have just a little advice for the gms...: use the announcement channel in the next event. because with all the spam that goes around in common channels it gets hard to read what gms say.
    also an announcement when the event is about to start and when it is starting woul be well accepted.

2. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

thank you for the advice, i think that is exactly what we shall do next time!

cheers

3. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

the event was announced ingame on the server as well as fb announcement for our followers.

4. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

we gave buffs to those people because the buff is given within the certain radius and plus...well, we don't mind giving it to some more people! :)

the wyverns were not to show off - once off from the ship the gm couldn't get on again,and the only chance is..to fly! i was on the ship though most of the time ( fell of on aria and had to switch the transport yet oh well), yet powerman was lucky enough to fall down and feed the whatever creatures live in the sea,but preferred to ride a wyvern :)

the timetable for the ship was a good idea - yet last time i checked there was a lag and it showed a totally different time, so next time i will be more attentive. as for being late - we had to be in sync and due to the time shedule on aria we had to be late to let the players get the buffs. i don't think we were delayed for too long, and there was an announcement given.

thank you for the message - we will get better, we promise! :)

5. Nyana

Nyana User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.