1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

K85 no XP when killing RAID

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by pay2win, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pay2win

pay2win User

Like the title says, 0 XP, not even 0 got no info at all. I PM GM about this. He told me that it is not the first time it happened. And to send a ticket to support. So , now more then 25h have passed there is not even a person assigned to my ticket. Wondering if there is any support at all? Also wondering If you planing to do something about this bug. Or maybe it is just to force people buying more reuses from you?

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

no xp from raid comes when:
    1- u was dead on moment rb dies
    2- u was too far from it
    3- u were healer/iss and dd left party

otherwise didnt see problem occuring

3. pay2win

pay2win User

And that seems normal to you ?

Too far away when you in the same room with rb :D

1dd left pt to try to steal the drop, and the other dd that was in the pt got XP but I did not , and I was dealing dmg to the rb, with debuff and summon.

I was not dead when it happened.

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

It takes within 10 working days to get an answer from support.

5. pay2win

pay2win User

10 days. WOW. How is that not absurd ? Not planing to change that ? GM can fix it on the spot. Server just opened, and we have to w8 10 days.
    IMO you should just fix the bug. Because still there is no valid explanation. Why to not give xp killing the RB in the same ROOM. OR if the DD left. I still was doing DMG , my debuff does dmg, and the summon was autoattacking the whole time.. SO IT IS A BUG. Please fix it, and restore my XP. And we wont have to waste any more time on this , on formus in PM with GM and so ON. The server just started we got more important things to do then sit in forums or w8 for support replay for 10 days.

Just foking give the person his 20% of sad xp and leave it. So he can go on happy playing on the server. How is that not a way simpler solution.

6. krege

krege User

Up to 10 working days.
    Innova can't fix thise type of stuff. Only devs (ncsoft) can.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.