1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Camera changes it's angle at random times

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by SMOrc, Mar 30, 2017.

1. SMOrc

SMOrc User

It only happened 2 times on Ramona since it launched. At random times, camera just tilts by 20~ degrees and persists until i make restart.
    http://imgur.com/a/1EmfU

E
    dit: Probably happens when jumping off a hill/cliff

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. edirne

edirne User

i have the same situation if i use in athelia any mount( Core server).

3. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

Hello, @Weeeu.
    We are now at the stage of active testing of the upcoming Grand Crusade update. Unfortunately, the current Helios (EP3.0) version is already considered outdated, and devs no longer receive bug reports in Helios. We'll try to reproduce this issue in Grand Crusade. Since it is random, it might not occur on test server, so we'll need more info from you on the issue after the Grand Crusade release (from Live server).
    P. S. Actually, a similar issue occured in RU Grand Crusade in Octavis and new Mystic Tavern - Kain instance. That bug was reported during RU GC test. No fix received so far.

4. SMOrc

SMOrc User

Sweet. So far so good tho. since then haven't had any issues with it. That camera bug happened at S3 spawn. Summoned my Noble Steed a.k.a Class Mount, and ran straight to Nornils Cave entrance. After jumping down from S3 small hill , that issue occured. Not sure if i had horsey sprint on or off, but that's when it happened. Basically TP in > mount up > run straight to the cave , character jumps down. Hope this is just a glitch in the system and no one else experiences this inconvenience.

5. SMOrc

SMOrc User

Speak of the devil. Came to Aden after using SOE, mounted up, turned on the fast run, went up the centre aden town stairs, and this happens http://i.imgur.com/e1iFrZ7.jpg
    Annoying inconvenience. Relog fixed it.