1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Yul trickster subs and dualclass

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Carroza, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carroza

Carroza User

Hi, this is me first time in this chronicle.
    I have a Yul trickster and want know what is good dualclass and subs for him?

And need up dualclass farming all from lvl 40 to 85, or can do with quests like main class?
    Thanks in advance :)!

2. astertoth

astertoth User

first q at 40 lvl for subclass is at gludio, npc which can send u to kamaloka, don't remember the name, u need to kill more mobs than at normal quests and yes u can do this quests with main, u just need to pick and end this q with sub...:)
    pick subs which u want to pick and about dualclass it depends bcs if u want something to farm then maybe tyrr or wynn and if something suport-like then pick aeore or iss... depends what u want :p but everyone will tell u to make dualclass which share some eq stuffs with ur main so u won't use too much money for it :p

3. Carroza

Carroza User

Okey thanks for you opinions astertoth, very useful :)

Not sure what dualclass can i take, i like archer for pvp but at high levels how is pve with it?
    Because if pve is good i can take something support class like iss spectral dancer no?

Opinions pls :)
    Thanks

4. Finality

Finality User

If you are new guy, consider making Ertheia main, when they choose dual class, it is insta awakened 85, and they can choose pretty much any class but another eritheia class. Otherwise if you gonna make archer main, consider making any classes with light armor. If you like supports go with iss, you will blow min amount of adena for pve. Otherwise dagger, or grand khavtari tyrr? Best pve dual class could be wynn summoner bow+light armor could be very good for pve.

5. Carroza

Carroza User

Hey thanks, i will take wynn dualclass i think, so i dont need new equip. Is any wyn summ better for pve? Or is all the same?

Sorry for me english

6. Finality

Finality User

It's all the same imho, tho, I could rank them like this. Elf for oly, since the pony buff, dark elf pve since higher patk, and human I belive are better suited for pvp - so I heard somewhere, would like to know more myself about human.

7. Takanodan

Takanodan User

For pve dark elf is better without gear and proc, but as soon as you start stackin crit damage (and have someone or the mobs proc your CC), elf wynn is a lot better since crit damage > p.atk..

8. Carroza

Carroza User

Hmm i think i will take dark elf summon, thanks u all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.