1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Improved activation of premium 4Game account by visiting the Lineage II EU website

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Otaplex, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Otaplex

Otaplex User

Hello,

I wanted to report Innova feedback about non-intuitive premium account activation.
    Well, when I topped up my account, I thought the premium account automatically activated, what was my surprise and disappointment that not ?, big !, you have such intuitive premium activation that I had to ask the clan people to even ask how to activate them, only after a few clicks and the search itself How to activate them I do not know how but finally succeeded.
    I would like to improve the interface with premium account activation because for new players it is not very transparent and the support article is no longer up to date https://eu.4gamesupport.com/kb/articles/premium-account

2. Re4matik

Re4matik User

I agree, I just bought 11.2 euro for the 3 months PA offer and trying to activating dindnt now what i did but i used 4.4 euro and activated only 30 days of PA. now i have 6.5 euro and 30 days on PA and i wanted 90 days of PA. have no ideea what i did or ow to fix it

3. werato

werato User

Ello,
    All u need to do is select the number of months (1, 3 or 6) for which u wanna get PA activation and click buy. Its not that hard. Since u only used 4.4euro u got a 1 month PA.
    Im not trying to be disrespectful but u dont have to be a genius to do that.

Best regards.

4. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Not so clear. I've activated now a 1 day premium account and I see 1€ available in the top right corner, next to the login e-mail. Is the daily PA active now? If so, why I can't use balthus path to get pg direct to lvl 85? (it say character creation failed).

Please help

5. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

You've just put fund into your account. If your PA is active, you will see below the play/install button such text "Premium Account is active, expires in XXX days".

Click on "Buy premium" button to activate the PA account.