1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

VaeVictis vs BlackAngels (40min PvP on Parnasus)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Wolkuz, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hathorr

Hathorr User

And nobody say about the 2 BA are without the same stuff of your party :p and we resisted about 40 min with full stack ppl.
    ( i play with +6 eternal, shirt +7, brooch lvl 3, no pvp resist, no cloath...)
    I would like to have our fraps too :) for compare...

Btw was one of the best pvp i had.

GF

2. iDiavolo

iDiavolo User

well when you post something in public, expect opinians and that ppl will judge you in the way they see things or criticism, and I dont need to share my or my cp video, others do that. But do w/e I said my own opinian - this was low skill and impossible to watch mouse clicking DD fraps. if you feel offensed - well that your problem - bcs you posted it in public community.

3. Maikoo

Maikoo User

Hathorr u had 2 pt, better one and a little worst one (i mean gear). We had same ...
    For me was also funn. We have to repeat it.
    Apr 8, 2017
    Y, u are right. Criticism is good but writring someone to not post fraps coz makes shame for clan is too much ...

4. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Criticism without advices to improve ? Simply no , those people are just thinking they are superior acting like this. So it's ******** , it's only flame and so on , he is totally right to answer like this. I almost didn't see anything intelligent on this topic giving to him advices to improve his gameplay or his video making skills, so just don't try to justify the stupidity of the people around.

Notic and Wolkuz like this.
  5. Hathorr

Hathorr User

btw wolkuz your party is just in the bad clan :p
    Come to us.. and we go to kill other togeder!

6. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Ye go to clan with 80-100 active people daily that can't be seen out of town at all, totally worth it

7. Hathorr

Hathorr User

the time for farming ppl going to baylor is ended.

When you dont L2store.. you need farm. Do you know? And Farm + PVP with PVP gears is not the best way to spend my time :)

Tell me in VV except Wolkuz and Bahuras party.. who does something around the map :) Never saw in pvp..

8. -V77-

-V77- User

My eyes got a cancer with this clicKING.

iDiavolo likes this.
  9. Maikoo

Maikoo User

If we will jojn with who we will fight? Haha
    No way ... :)

10. Hathorr

Hathorr User

:D there is many clan to fight with...
    Apr 8, 2017
    And we have Cookie!

11. BeFair

BeFair User

Exactly such Behavior is making the most Servers boring and killing the Game, it happens for small, mid and big clans all the time , and this is one of the biggest failures an Community can do , Cant beat them - Recruit them !

12. Hathorr

Hathorr User

Relax mate :) we was just joking!

13. Hathorr

Hathorr User

The server is killed not about this... but when bigger clan like EN, TH, ecc. get paid from small clan for kill or protect :)
    Get killed when 1-2 clan owning every chance to farm big raid, or need 1-2 party in every castle to control them all...
    Get killed when you can l2store 3000€ and build you toon with final item in 1h, and ppl still farming from 3y.
    Get killed when 1 class make you 200k dmg..
    Get killed when ppl make pvp now only with POM, SHIRT, PVP, SM, and fight just 40 sec. and after cele make pr.
    and Get killed when 4 small clan make wars themself, when big clan with big items own the server without enemy (cause stronger clan recruit ppl to continue to farm everything)

:)

not for sure about 1-2 party in middle clan ranking.

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Like any clan owning anything is stopping you to go and try by yourself, I guess you're just too lazy or you don't care hard enough to start contesting those

15. Hathorr

Hathorr User

Constest what? :D
    are you playing tetris or what? :D
    PPl with my gears are 1 shot from every EN/TH... what contest you want?

16. BeFair

BeFair User

The most actions like this are born by a joke ...
    Like BA leaders would say NO if wolkuz party would ask for join .... come on dont be delusional

But yes i dont say THIS would killt he Server, i say Actions like this do, like u also said, onesided Servers are boring.
    And ur Right, u cant contest with top donators , simply as u cant win a race with a moped vs a supersport motorcycle ( u can if the other driver is ******et :p ) but u know what i mean.

But u cant change the way l2store works, this game is an hobby like any other Hobby, and hobbys cost money ( most of them ) and if u wanna be sucessfull in ur hobby, u also will spend money into it , thats life . Either start spend money into L2 Store or Farm for years . I dont know why ppl hating on Donators , actually they smarter then most of the non donators since they get their fun ingame, and most People can "buy" with one Work day in Reallife, Items which would cost 1 Month farming in Game :)

17. Hathorr

Hathorr User

When the player with gear meets the player with the skills, you said, "the player with the skills is a dead player."

(cit A Fistful of L2store)

Padj1l likes this.
  18. BeFair

BeFair User

Thats right.

Well to make it fun for low geared Chars, there should be "pvp" events or olympiad or What ever, lets say once per week/once per month, where Everybody would have Just Paulinas Armor/Weapon ... then u could see real skill , but i doubt innova will take their time to do such an Event for the Players

19. Hathorr

Hathorr User

All can be.. CPs change clan like footbal player change team..
    Sometime best offers... sometime for trial, sometime for relation problem with leader...
    Apr 8, 2017
    Ofc they dont.. but even other server dont do it...
    It's game problem...
    If you want to play pvp like that.. go play league of legend or Dota..

Nobody made a League of legend game with Lineage2 Mechanics... and this is why i still play l2 from C6.

20. Leckter

Leckter User

Wow.. just... wow... :23:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.