1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

VaeVictis vs BlackAngels (40min PvP on Parnasus)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Wolkuz, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Going off topic but I'm looking for the clans paying us to protect them xD

2. Hathorr

Hathorr User

We already spoke about this.. :) no need to lose other time!

3. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Yeah and I already answered you that you dreamt about it , so stop your cheap propaganda ><

4. Arbogast

Arbogast User

this movie should be send with registration email to any new player thinking about joining this game. Totaly handles pixel buyers winning due to equipment

5. MrScubba

MrScubba User

Show me those clans please.
    Currently there are the stronger, more active clans which spent much more time on the server and we can t do much against them, they are EN, HB and TH top parties.

There are the historically good clans and the growing ones and each of them merged with their good allies recently. BA got Ecarlate (don t tell you didn t get good players) and some Lithuanians (not sure from where), NF got SH, VV merged with LaOnda.

Lilith is simply stupid, Maddogs is close to death probably, Wolfpack is without leader I guess. DDZ is still in the game with 2 parties and they are the 7th strongest clan on the server.
    Please name few other clans who would care at least to have their people with the basic PvP def bel - Obsi 3 - Outlaw tali gear. Not speaking about PvP weaps.

Currently BA has around 1,5x of our numbers (or more) on any event yet you fail to use the basic strategy which has nothing to do with skills or gear. Meaning, on parna you archers stand in the middle, healers do not use any environmental advantage, on siege grounds you are a joke, engaging on siege field when your numbers would make you unkillable outside siege zone, splitting your forces randomly to go inside castle while we clean your good parties outside.
    Example:

Conandrina likes this.
  6. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Scubba you paid my party to protect you according to him so... this example isn't good for him...

7. mizerny

mizerny User

You want to tell me that I have OP equipment on the healer good joke ;)

8. NoClue

NoClue User

This.

9. Hathorr

Hathorr User

Scubba.. the best party of Ecarlate (with pvp set/weap) are gone to HB.

But dont worry.. game is a wheel.. and is rounding.

For siege.. the only things that i saw is "temporary ally".. 2 clan vs 1 that you have only on Sunday with NakedForce. And when they are not enaugh you call EN..(like giran 2 siege ago and heine) just to kill Maximo for avoid cresting.

Anxxi, is fun, that EN kill only our crester and not VV alt clan crest.
    Apr 8, 2017
    I think nobody speak about you :)
    Apr 8, 2017
    :) And stop your ego mate... still i see milk on your mouth speaking about this game!

St0ne likes this.
  10. cmec1

cmec1 User

and u come not 2 clans? or im mistaking and ddz arent with ba in same aly?..
    too bad my "bosses" doesnt let me kill vv on siege because it would be 1 vs 3..

11. goduole

goduole User

Does core forum have any post without anxxi comment? :D this guy evrywhere :x

12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

anxi is best player in core

13. MrScubba

MrScubba User

The best party indeed, but if you read my post I never said anything about top party.
    FuryFist group also not in VV from LaOnda.

The temporary ally you call can be seen crystal clear on that vid. NF is having a clan vs clan with DDZ, as roughly they had the same numbers. On the other side of the castle we fight you. The politics between any of the 4 leaders is not the concern of this topic, but none of the 4 clans involved interefered in those battles.
    Except after BA and DDZ went down we had some shooting between VV and NF but that is normal, sometimes we fight for fun.

The strategy of EN is not my business. I am flattered to believe I can control Kenga or whatever you try to imply, but even my awesomeness is not that great.
    The part is true that several members in my clan, including me has some old friends in EN. Keep in mind VV had a longterm ally 6 years ago with some of their core people.

Not sure exactly what you meant by the milk part, I am an old player and shared basic tips how you can be better. Say thanks and maybe you can win a single fight after 6 weeks I guess

14. Ravhyon

Ravhyon User

Just say that you blow their d*** for some protection... what core players and longterm ally!

15. Avogardo

Avogardo User

Thanks for this huuuuuuge amount of advice!!!This will help my a lot to improve my skills:)

It's not my problem lack of basic eq in BA,its their problem.Also my pt is geared well?(1pvp weapon,2 pvp sets ) good joke.

My skills bad, (for this pvp +62)?Could be,i only played active archer 2h per day in cp time only.
    any good pvp to polish skills? - 1 or 2 in week.
    pvp more then 7vs7?(equal members like this ,mostly time BA bring one more pt then we have) - 1 time in month :)
    So my skill who played yul about 4 months so far just few hours per week it's not bad but compare to ppl who played yuls many months or even years many hours per day and still play ****.
    You may said, ''need pvp join ENbotland/donor land or THbotland/donorland''mby but this cp have too much gear gap between decent pt's in these 2 clans.(i get furious when someone hit me above 100k dmg)

So again thx for your advise like: stick more to star,change target faster when he have stone/cele, don't waste your skills at enemy party rescue, check your self when it seems you have overbuff/cancel, turn your other account of when playing cp time,put out fck tornado shot(i know about that from other archers fraps but i still feel like i need that skill on bar :), put pinpoint under f1-f3 what you use most.

So more advice pls and less **** talk:)
    Peace.

Wolkuz likes this.
  16. Arbogast

Arbogast User

in your fraps there is thehorde party not being able to drop you even tho you are paralysed, but no equip
    this avogardo donator says here that you have only 2 pvp sets, after reading this forum there were tons of posts about cp members of top clans " we have 1 pvp set"
    wonder how does it feel after so much money spent on pixels, to just zerg 14 ppl on siege and fraps it
    since this sections is about advices - Uninstal

17. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Yes
    Another fan yipeee

18. escalibran

escalibran User

15 seconds in
    tries to click cele but instead changes place of party and single target cele
    clicks every skill not on first bar
    swaps place of party and single target cele again later
    these guys have a castle for months
    [​IMG]

It's really all over for Core, isn't it?

19. Nortia

Nortia User

Scubba being delusional as always. Jesus man stop with this some of us have been on siege with you as leader. From personal experience I can say you're not a person that should judge other CL and players in this server on siege or pvp.
    You didn't know basic siege strategies 2 months ago, you were running randomly in all sides chit chatting with ppl about some irrelevant shiet while on siege not doing your job to lead or what so ever.
    Maybe someone taught you something helpful now, but that does not mean you all of a sudden became the master mind of strategy in this game. Be happy of the little advantage that 1-2 cps that recently joined gave you, it's basically all you have. The moment you lose them, you and your clan are nothing. 0 skillz on most of your members, just some have the gear to be able to kill. That does not make you pro, but at least you're amusing to read :1:

20. Arbogast

Arbogast User

seems like mravec v.2 ( lets just follow lilith clan behind their castle and let eccarlate **** us from back)- ability to get wiped with more ppl and better classes (archers vs BA tyrrs) is fascinating
    why are all these stacked ppl joining Nakedforce? stupid by default

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.