1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

L2EOGAMER recruiting

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by KrustyVonBach, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrustyVonBach

KrustyVonBach User

hello, so i try to keep it short, im looking for a members who would like to join l2eogamer , i need to build a proper team for it.

we need:

- people who are not afraid to be recorded through skype & ingame activities
    - people who are team players not deserters ( i mean who wont quit on every small problem )
    - people who can read & speak english

right now im searching for 1 male & 1 female player/person, ( never say no, and send me a mail, even if the spots are filled)

contact me :

1. nickname: krusty
    ( i would like to call team by nick names, not using formal names )
    2. age: 21
    3. birthday: 25 may
    ( if its your birthday , we will celebrate it )
    4. have you ever played in chornicle 4? : yes
    ( something for me to know, this question is important, the answer can be no also, i dont judge you, just for future )
    5. have you ever been in d-grade siege? : yes
    ( also this question can be no, i wont judge you, just for the future )
    6. have you ever tried private servers ? : yes
    ( experience, have you? )
    7. how do you react on, if someone insult you on some forums?
    ( please try to be honest, cause i wont judge you )
    8. do you have some ideas how to make lineage into better game? tell me
    ( could be most craziest idea ever , the crazier the better, but must be logical )
    ( asking cause, i would like to have people who can come up with ideas & creativity )

9. male or female

10. do you work or school?

and last one, write something, anything about your self, no matter what, just something. ( minimum 5 sentences , not 5 words )

bad examples:

i am cool, i like lineage, i like biking, me fan of eogamer, l2 rulz

( lets try not to have anything like that, use imagination, you can write example: how was your 1st lineage 2 experience? or how your parents argued with you, when you where playing lineage, anything . )

send mail to : youtubel2@eogamer.com or mail me on l2eogamer youtube channel ( l2eogamer - youtube )

do not write in this topic send me mail only, lets try to keep those things in private, thankyou

ps: you dont have to be pro to join, you will become pro in teamplay, and pro never say he is the pro, only other people say those things about you or anyone else, what i mean dont say your pro, in that case you s u c k.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
  2. zzZzz

zzZzz User

1 question, this is a recruitment for a clan or for one web?

3. KrustyVonBach

KrustyVonBach User

for website , for now we do not have any ideals to make a clan , cause its pointless ...

4. Razzly

Razzly Banned

what is l2eogamer? is it another fansite website or you do something more. thats important coz for the first time i thought its for recruitment for a clan

5. KrustyVonBach

KrustyVonBach User

private message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.