1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Let's talk

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Notic

Notic User

Not sure if you are being sarcastic about drop rates, but what I said is that old player COULD and CAN farm easily all places because he has accumulated gear.

You really should read my post again as I nowhere mentioned that stuff should be for free, all I said that income curve in L2 is completely imbalanced missing early game earning potential without l2 store. Which means early they have no means to make enough adena to get gear which allows (more like a must now) them to do higher level farming/earning more.

2. reivax

reivax User

You have any chance to use old event's if you can't put new (reason update fix )? That give ppl somthing to do now is rly boring that help if is imposible to give new and update.
    Apr 12, 2017
    Easy adena=INFLATION and GF diference will be that wepon don't will be cost 90b only 900b and that don't change nothing .Not good idea rly.

Argent likes this.
  3. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

History shows that in the past when some king wish to expand some of his region he lover taxes.

Lads write u a lot of ideas in their posts. PLayers like me who dont have 1mln euros to spend on game and want earn items in game just cant do it cuz drop rates of things is so low that almost imposible. I remember days when i start play l2 on c4 and i was able to collect eq by killing mobs/spoiling making q. Make balance between l2 store and in game farm. When ppl be able to make adena by themself they will be able to pay for items from l2 store to players who r able to donate. I forget about l2 store thing. There r some stupid tw**ts who scam on l2 store sell. Lot of thing r not able to trade and must be sented by gift. Buyers send adena and dont get nothing cuz scamer dont send items. Make it in tradable packs. I buy such pack dont open and send as payment to player who want buy it for adena.

Another thing is that i dont see server advertising anywhere. Tell me how u want to pull more ppl to play at ur servers whene ppl dont know about core/ramona?
    I know from my exp that a lot off ppl dont use forum. Wana inform ppl about events/maintance/ fixes use option shout in game. Rly info about maintance be on ...... from..... to be a very nice thing.
    In game GM who shows randomly and check spots for bots it be helpfull.
    U says that ppl spam ur pm about same q. Make topic "PLayeres q about l2 and repla" without option of coments from users. Them make shout in game that if players need some replay about game check forum topic.

I feel worst then russian player. U ask me why? Cuz prices in l2 store for eu server is higher then ru. RU servers got updates events much faster then eu. I know that in this point u tell me "devs......" but rly u cant negociate with devs or as a buyer of license that they sent u updates i same time? I think that some changes in english version for ncwest and core/ramona cant be a big problem for devs.

Think about it

Aboriginal likes this.
  4. iFilda

iFilda User

That's true but still the only area for a low level farm what so ever is Pavel Ruins and it is being nerfed in GC and still you needed **** ton of gear and 101 iss and drop rune to be efficient. I'm not saying there are no ways to make adena or that it is completely wrong. I'm saying that people who played lineage for years are accustomed to have an option to power farm somewhere. Not to mention solo players are doomed even at top levels and they are left to Korean Jesus random loot via party matching. Again that is incompetence of people who play solo, somehow it was always possible to farm on your own with buffer box. Nowadays you lose more money on shots than you make by farming solo.
    Edit: Unless you already have gear (to my last sentence)

5. zhixt

zhixt User

Innova gms, are u joking us or what¿ 5 weeks without, events, l2store update, nothing... all ur efforts are going to the new server, what about ppl on core¿¿
    are u going to make something or what? ppl is starting to be angry with u...., if u continue on this way making nothing in core server, ppl will leave the server, or starting to no pay pa accounts, make something, we're tired for waiting. This situation looks like a f@king joke

Aboriginal likes this.
  6. Notic

Notic User

By income earning I do not talk about adena only. Also it is true to some extent but it will be nowhere to an extreme. If new people can equip themselves with ok gear they can start farming better areas and items more themselves which means higher supply of items on the market compensating for inflation. It is not one way street as you put it. Actually the prices now are already inflated by donating and people who dont care much about the price they just want to get items asap and start doing whatever they want to do.
    Apr 12, 2017
    If you post it 9 more times you wish will come true. Go!

7. Hater

Hater User

adena .. inflation .. drops .. rates .. bla bla .. atm i think we can simplify the situation like this, population dropped hard in the last few months on core, innova not doing anything about it, market is collapsing, as old players already have most things they need so the only thing they do with adena is sell it for euro, the new players cannot farm anything and don't have money to buy anything, so market is stuck, and we are the last of the last in the l2 world, unless we have a big wallet, in which case we can even bot to sell adena for euro and get unbanned after; after reading what i just wrote, i'm wondering why do i even bother logging in anymore since i can't sell anything in market to improve my equip and i cannot find ppl to form a cp to farm cause there are no more ppl to recruit ....... so, Fragola, you should not ask "what is wrong guys" , i feel more like you should be asking "what is NOT wrong with core" ..... p.s. i dont even care that much about updates, just pointing out that server is dying and innova is not doing anything about it ... well, maybe they do, think of new ways to squeeze extra euros from players ...

8. -V77-

-V77- User

Fragona. how you dare cry so much to us,

Today RU servers event with accounts that were not loged 90+ days
    Last week Ru got Libra
    2 weeks ago RU got Fishing
    3 weeks ago GC update

Core
    Today Dusting server
    Last week - dusting serwer 9h
    2 weeks ago dusting serwer
    3 weeks ago dusting server

Really how you dare cry to us we are mad. explain me that. Becouse your and your Core team patethic level is over 9000

Rivety, Argent, Oscar and 2 others like this.
  9. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I think you didn't get the point of the post at all V77, she was explaining there have been some mistakes made from their side and she's asking us how it's better for us to solve them, so you got it completly wrong

CM Fragola likes this.
  10. iVoid

iVoid User

I think simply there was no point in her post.

No events.
    No bugs were fixed ( dispa, unbind).
    Nothing official.
    No update.
    NO information.
    Prolonged "server dustings"
    Constant server issues ( getting dcs from frost).

And the list goes on.

Should be much easier to answer:

What the heck did u do in the last 1-2 months for Core?

Except launching a totaly not in time new server which is leading to the effect of you both servers struggling (your marketing department should be fired).

So what did u do for the community!?!?!?!?!?!?

Rivety and Aboriginal like this.
  11. NoClue

NoClue User

Tears, tears everywhere.

Make a Gallup carrot event and enjoy us all before GC releases.

12. __JTB

__JTB User

I've found a random screenshot in my L2 folder:
    Core, November 10th, around 18:00 (few days after the introduction of lvl6 jewels)

nov10.jpg

Core, Today, around 18:00:
    today.jpg

Is it the result of jewel events? Lack of update? New server? Good weather?
    I suggest to Innova to analyze the online counters and their trends to find the root cause. And please, think of a solution fast, because Core will be unplayable pretty soon.

Rivety, Yslock, Argent and 3 others like this.
  13. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

But now after 1 year we are gonna have dimensional sieges!! much success!

NoClue likes this.
  14. goduole

goduole User

I need rename my topic 2months no event/no update Thanx inovva :) Like company whic gain many many euros per month ur working rly bad, sorry but its my opinion, opened ramona to kill core, and who left pushing to play ramona.. i dont get :<

Just say why u deleying so much from others, thats it, all ppl will know the truth and be happy.. but no, u want continue this nonsense :D

Or why u opened ramona, when core was full of ppl? And didint thought what to do next.. or this ramona was ur event? :D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Aboriginal likes this.
  15. Rnika

Rnika User

@CM Fragola

So lets asume your work:
    EU server:
    22.02.2017 dusting server
    07.03.2017 dusting server
    14.03.2017 dusting server
    21.03.2017 dusting server
    28.03.2017 dusting server Fragola announceng " update is just around the corner"
    04.04.2017 dusting server
    11.03.2017 Fragola makign cry topic.
    12.04.2017 dusting server

-No Patchnotes, 7 out of 7 maintances are dusting server.
    Do not tell mu "becouse of ramona QQ" Here on core we dont care about ramona. You had plans about events, do it first and when all done and prepeared open new server.

And please tell us more "devs gave us files very late.... yes, for RU gave very fast, for japan very fast, for US very fast... just poor core always is last on list and always very late files.... just lies to cover that you are lazy ppl on core...

Ru servers:
    22.02.2017 Grand Crusade Anounced Update Date + patchnotes.
    07.03.2017 Grand Crusade Update
    14.03.2017 dusting server
    21.03.2017 dusting server
    28.03.2017 Fishing Event + Login Event
    04.04.2017 Red libra Event
    12.04.2017 PA Event for accounts 90 days offline

2 out of 7 mainenences were dusting servers.
    2 weeks before GC update announced + patchnotes.

Rivety, Argent and Slabakas like this.
  16. Kvothe

Kvothe User

Let's talk, your servers aren't working on top of all of that. Koreans stole your servers?

17. missik

missik User

Why no yet any event / update? Why eu servers are way way way way behind ?!?!

18. goduole

goduole User

They even cant comunicate with theyr custumers.. If u working like this, how u can expect decent and stable online in server? :)

19. cmec1

cmec1 User

@CM Fragola best thing about this post was "lets talk".. but apparently its "you talk, we ignore"

20. Fragola

Fragola User

I've read everything, it's just some answers take time. I hope to be back to you after the weekend with not just "words", but some actions as well.

Conandrina, Naito and Argent like this.