1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Let's talk

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Apr 11, 2017.

1. werato

werato User

Ello,
    Even tho I'm new on Innova I feel a bit relieved since compared to Ncwest this company has lower prices, has a cheap PA system which is really nice, not to mention that you can choose to buy PA, maybe only as a beginner, for 50% of the price, which is a bargain if u ask me, again this compared to what "others" have to offer, there u could get a Prestige Pack without 2x exp bonus, no offline exping, for 2x the price. Not saying Innova is awesome but its the best you can find on the market.
    Also here u can get la vie jewels for ingame content, there u cant, only via L2Store, no other option, and u dont wanna know the player shop price for some of those jewels...

Ontopic:
    1) What a good event sounds like?
    One that promotes open world farming, and really make it worth. Also a good example is again La Vie Event: top players have lvl 5 and lvl 6 jewels, which make a huge difference between a mid-tier player with lvl 3 jewels, also increasing the chance to get lvl 4 and decreasing the chance to get lvl 5 would lower that difference, ergo less 1 shot pvps, and a higher income for the company, since those who have no problem spending more money on the game will do so. A decade ago you couldn't 1 shot a player within your level range.
    2) Where and in what manner it is most comfortable for you to keep track of what's going on (like a team blog, in an unofficial manner) - here or in Discord

Forums are easier to follow, due to browers, phone apps etc
    3) What kind of information you think you lack the most.
    Like another player said, a monthly preview allows people to plan their activity ingame and irl, and tbh also money spendings.

Best regards

CM Fragola likes this.
  2. iziowner

iziowner User

Good man,sweet like honey:p