1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Community Spotlight Announcements

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DeepBlue, May 5, 2012.

1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Dear Members,

I am pleased to announce that after a discussion amongst the Team it has been decided that we will be rewarding the spotlighted winners of the following activities with some small in-game gifts just as our way to say thank you to those people participating in these little activities and to give you a little more incentive to take part. You will be given a preview of the gift up for grabs for each week/month and the gifts will be rotated so if you missed out on the first try for a specific gift do not worry as it will surely be up for grabs again:

Screenshot of the Week

This will start from Monday 7th May.

We will contact the spotlighted winners of each section via private message to arrange the giving of the gifts.

Have fun guys!

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
  2. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

Show us what you have guys! We have something really nice to share with our winners!

Good luck!

3. Fenris

Fenris User

finaly... u saw that nobody visit forum .. gz for u ... better later than never :d

4. kazuya

kazuya User

ahh, make screenshot of the week firt time, i win, but what win i am? >> nothing. why work for good ss :p (sry my eng bad )

5. Anichka

Anichka User

hey! i`m really happy to see this post, because screenshot of the week is my favourite topic :) my question is: you said in your post that this will start on 7th of may, this mean this is when the winners for this date will get reward or for the next week :) i`m not really sure you will understand what i mean coz i dunno how to explain it:) i hope u will! regards

6. zzZzz

zzZzz User

good idea. the prizes will be agathions and similar surely :d
    but i didn't participate in the forum nevermore...

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

For example using your favourite activity the screen shots, submissions for this last week wont be counted this time as it wouldn't be fair to others who hadn't seen the announcement as we couldn't make the announcement earlier in the week so they would have had only a matter of hours. So any screenshot submissions starting from Monday 7th will all be included in the running for these gifts and on this Monday when we re-open the thread for the next week we will pick randomly one of the gifts and let you all know which one is up for grabs that week.

Regards.

8. Shavour

Shavour User

i participated in signature of the week once.

got many nice comments, thought i'd win, but topic died and no winner was announced. :confused:

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Not true, maybe you just needed to check the correct thread https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=7982&p=71790&viewfull=1#post71790

As for nominating yourself, this was written at the very opening post that you can not nominate yourself ;)

Regards.

10. Selvaria

Selvaria User

about three-thousand fantasy isle coins would seem to be a decent prize too for this kind of event. they can be exchanged for an hair accessory or teleport scrolls in fantasy isle.

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

I can forward this suggestion for the Team to consider.

Regards.

12. Selvaria

Selvaria User

thanks. thought it would be a good idea since there are some unique accessories there that would be nice to have for people, so it would bring some interest to the events.

13. Shavour

Shavour User

i did not nominate myself, others nominated me. in the thread i remember many people were nominated, so if that was the wrong thread, it wasn't very clear.

anyway, would love to make signatures for forum users, but it is not allowed* by the forum staff. :(

*i ask a symbolic fee to prevent an overrun of people who don't care enough about the end-result.