1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Russian < USA L2

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RockPaperScis, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

@CM Fragola
    Innova u r giving *** in every possible way.
    Devs from NCSOFT were able to provide for NCWEST company:
    Update to Grand Crusade (29.03.2017)
    The Letter Collector event (11.04.2017)

And u r giving to as Core and Ramona players a bullSh** explaination that devs didnt send updates to u?
    U r making us an idiot ppl!!!

Dutchman and Slabakas like this.
  2. Hax

Hax User

EU server uses different files than US.
    Our files are closer to the RU.
    Probably not exactly the same too but closer to RU.
    Not sure how we are already 5 weeks behind RU when a part of it should be translation/localization, though. Maybe @DIL can explain it better.

escalibran likes this.
  3. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I don't know what is your problem : Fragola clearly said update should come 1 month after the new server , is the date is behind us ? No ! And she said "should" and not "would" , so keep calm and play the game instead on focusing on Innova's job , it's insane the amount of people complaining for details really.

Btw if NCSoft is clearly better , I invite you to go play with full bots ;)

Conandrina likes this.
  4. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

And i quote CM Fragola write:
    "There's our beloved game - Lineage 2, that is developed by NCsoft Korea. Innova holds the rights to operate the game for several territories (separate license for RU ad EU). The game files arrive encrypted and most of the time we cannot even check what's in them. And even if we could - we have no right to change them (just like computer warranty works - if you fix it yourself, you lose the right to be served).

So based on this license we operate the game and NCsoft provides us with updates, fixes, and events."

So from these words i understand that Innova order update/event/fixes from NCSoft. So problem is not at NCSoft company but on Innova. If u like be 100 y behinde other servers then gl 4 u.

5. Hax

Hax User

sorry but if thats what you understand, I would suggest you to take English classes

7thSin and Oscar like this.
  6. Hater

Hater User

i think he means its innova's fault for not ordering in time the pack/fix/etc from ncsoft

7. cmec1

cmec1 User

and i think u still dont understand ncsoft is 1 company (be it korean or american).. all companys first watch of themselves and then worry about others.. so in this case everything first goes to NA servers before ru and we get it..

8. escalibran

escalibran User

sooo... we're getting the shaft because NCSoft still runs their own English servers.
    While they're fine with having a current Russian version, English competitors are served wayyy last.
    Time to learn Russian.

9. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

@cmec1 RU and EU servers belong to innova not ncsoft or ncwest. RU servers have GC and events EU no. EU servers for innova r like cows only for give euros and nothing more. I know it's company have to earn cash but why EU have higher prices for l2 store then RU? Does it mean that Russians r poor ppl?

@Hax when ppl dont have any arguments allways says go back to school learn english. "NCsoft provides us with updates, fixes, and events"

Dutchman likes this.
  10. Hax

Hax User

both wrong.
    RU got before NCWest the update.
    Problem is: Innova orders but ncsoft fails to deliver on time
    Apr 12, 2017
    idk if u troll or not.

She means:

Innova cannot fix bugs themselves so they wait for ncsoft which are slow.

comprende now?

Anxxonymous likes this.
  11. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

@Hax omfg i dont speak about bug but about updates and events also about l2 store price difference.

Comprende now?

12. Hax

Hax User

Update = bugs to fix
    Events = bugs to fix
    L2store offers =innova problem

seems like im talking to a wall

Oscar and Anxxonymous like this.
  13. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Okay let me try to explain clearly what it happens, Innova.EU ask to NCKorea for the pack for update, they add it last to the pipeline (queue), but probably someone before them asked for fixes, events, l2store events, ingame events, so it's long wait, the day come and Innova.EU gets their Grand Crusade build, but of course it doesn't come free of bugs, so they need to check what's with the new update (most of bugs they know them from RU) and ask for proper fix for the EU build, so again it gets added to last slot of queue from NCKorea, and some time need to pass before they get it free of bugs and they need to test it once again and check that everything is okey, when Innova.EU thinks it's okay to launch update (no critical bugs), they will launch it.

The queue from NCKorea it's the same one for: NCKorea, NCWest, NCTaiwan, NCJapan, Innova.RU and Innova.EU, imagine all of those projects asking for updates,fixes,events, l2store events and etc, that's why it takes so long, and the ones to blame here for their really out of date workflow are koreans not Innova.EU (even when I think they have part of the blame also). In case someone didn't know, Korea got today new big update, that's why it might have been slower to get our update

Edit: L2store pricing is different from here and russian for a simple fact, difference in salaries -> difference in l2store pricing, I guess average salary from russians are way lower than europeans

CM Fragola likes this.
  14. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

@Hax When something works wrong then u fix it when u put something new its updating then puting new files with update is not fixing bugs.

15. Hax

Hax User

Okay I am done with you :D :D

16. cmec1

cmec1 User

and how many times that happened that ru or we got something first? i understand that inova requests and gets after nc decides to give, every localizator requests updates and etc, but 99% first hand goes for NA servers since they are same company just other branch, after they do whoever asked first, ru probably got first because they delivered translates before na did, so devs implemented those translates and gave back update

17. Hax

Hax User

we got it 1 time very shortly after US and 1 time before US (maybe more often but i remember once).
    Its possible that NCWest is prioritized but i wouldnt bet on it

18. cmec1

cmec1 User

neither do i bet, but observing situations it can be assumed as it is, also recently they have shortened their staff list, so now it gona take longer for them to do same stuff

Hax likes this.
  19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Yeah let's order and get the update without fixing the bugs noticed before. Yeah let's be stupid !

Hax likes this.
  20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

usa l2 have ~9k online at prime time
    russians ~12k
    europeans.. how much? 4k?
    so ncsoft prioritize more populated areas.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.