1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Russian < USA L2

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RockPaperScis, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

8,5k bots 500 live players : 450 under 3rd soft , but devs doesn't care about number.

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

even if we gona wait for those month or 2 for the fixes and etc i doubt we gonna get bugless version, never was like that no matter how delayed we got everything..
    rusians got update with alot of bugs, na got update after 3 weeks with exact same bugs, and 99% we gona get it with maybe 3% fixed

3. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

We got any gamebreaking bugs? Because I didn't see any even tho I'm not hunting bugs so I've no ideas.

4. cmec1

cmec1 User

"game breaking" are fixed almost immediately but thats the 3% i mentioned before, there are alot of other "miner" bugs which makes alot discomfort(like was last update before helios when all ppl could take only 3certificates from dual class or 1 sub totaly not giving certificates, some npc dont talk and replaced, and etc etc, not totaly game breaking ones, but if geting everything last u expect to get it clean and not wait for fixes or need to write to support so they in time of 10days can fix your char) and they are usualy getting fixed in 2-3-4 months, was like that with all updates that we get, until those threads about game bugs in forum was full, i believe they are still somewhere in archives, and u can check it how we get update and in 2-3 days there are like 50+ bugs mentioned there and like 45 is "known issue" reported by ru or others (but we get update like 1month after them all) - which means they dont fix them, so why we should wait for "the cleanest update ever" if we still gona have alot of bugs which gona be fixed in process of further maintenances

there are some quests and skills descriptions that are broken even now :) (and they were introduced 2 years ago, i personally reported it twice) example - step up quest when taking it npc says "at least 30 times" quest gives 120 shouts, and u get pasive skill +10 shouts, and once u are not pa u shout only 10 times(5x for having 95lv and 5 for that q) which means either reports dont go where they should or there is no plan to change 2 lines in txt file..

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  5. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Well on NA they couldn't get their points calculated after oly finishes so they couldn't get rewards for the past month from oly manager, something that was supposedly fixed yesterday, they also introduced the new CC mechanics for dragons and it was working only for antharas, for valakas they had no idea if those were working as intended or not, while for Innova.RU since the beginning they had no drop at all from tavern instances, neither from new one nor old ones because it was bugged as hell, if you personally ask me we could live w/o that for 1-2 months but seems Innova.EU thinks differently

6. Sammus

Sammus Banned

we got some robots too in EUW

7. reivax

reivax User

i think that is not queue only greed of innova .My point of view :

1.Low players CORE (Less profit ).
    2.Open new server (more donate for buy update for ncsoft )
    3.Turn on Dmiensional Siege ( 1 month = core ppl who have all stop doante quit server to ramona)
    4. 3 months wait UPDATE Grnad Crusade ( core empty , Raomna first cry and Quits )
    5 .PvE event and Russian from Ramona 105 lvl instant not EQ.
    6.Switch betwen Server (ofcourse Euro )
    7 .Core empty dead no one left (only 1 char per account whit items on him whitout adena )
    8.Close Core server after 9 months after open Ramona .
    9.Who don't pay premium more like 1 year past delete EQ time 3 days to sign to switch to another serv (like in lilith )
    10.Final call remove CORE from server list delete 95% items and on Ramona open Tarots , big dota lvl 7 brooch and SALVATION Update GF :)

And reson why we don't have update is not that we don't get them but:
    1 .they need to force ppl leave Core and go Roamona .
    2. Next they can turn on way to close Core.
    3. Prepare to Transfer (I'm wait for transfers to ramona) :D

PS : They can't put US whit RUSSIAN IS DIFERENT LIECENCE GF :D and EU must be profitable diferent way VIPE :D AND bye bye MONEY .

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  8. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I didn't understand a single sentence from your post Reivax, like seriously

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

bla bla bla. blabla bla
    bla

this what he meant

MrOurk likes this.
  10. ChiefSlapahoe

ChiefSlapahoe User

well I for one am moving to NCWest.

Bots or no bots, just go check Chronos / Naia market. They are far from dead.

Wish you luck here on Core, these 2 servers wont last more then 1 year from now

11. peking

peking User

before leaving, dont forget to send me your gear.

anyway, yes, core is far away from being a good server and have a lot (rly LOOOT) of fails, fail gm's, cm's, IT guys, etc.. but the server(s) will be alive for sure. probably never ever will be again 200vs200 at sieges/mass pvps but some ppl will play/donate and thats enough for them.
    (worse case they will made a merge again :D)

12. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Worse case they can make merge with russians and problem solved

13. Skalpelex6

Skalpelex6 User

Ramona will be empty when 101 archer are going to pop out

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Archer with 101 skill won't be problem at all since most of them will have crappy gear, problem will be when they make 1st kelbim bow and give it to proper 101 archer :D

15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Yeah yeah , you will cry in how many topics ?

Just go to Botland and enjoy playing against 3rd soft. Keep buying things from bots also. Market not dead on NCWest servers was the best joke of the day.

About those servers , you're totally no one , so your opinion about their death is totally unworthy , you're just acting like a kid here just because you didn't get what you wanted.

"Mooommyyyyyy , I want my lollipop !!!!" *rolling on the floor until he gets it*

16. ChiefSlapahoe

ChiefSlapahoe User

Oh my yes, and you are? :))

Make a lvl1 char and go check the market on Chronos you fktard, they have more stores then Core has active players ^^

17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

The fact that they have more shops doesn't mean market is more alive, it means you can log 3 accounts per PC while here you can log x number of PA accs + 1 non PA, usually 1 PA + 1 non PA

18. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

This. Now adios , you're not gonna be missed , deep QQer cannot compete anyway. Bye loser.

19. ChiefSlapahoe

ChiefSlapahoe User

@Anxxonymous fu2 frenchy :)) Yeah "compete" like some1 cares, but seeing how stup1d you are after reading all your hate replys Im pretty sure you one of the donaters "competing" here

20. MrOurk

MrOurk User

So you say you're going NCWest but keep making trash posts here instead of just moving and stop posting here, makes sense I guess. Then you mention Chronos is more alive than Core but you say you're not competitive, which also makes sense I guess. Just help yourself and if you're really going away, just go away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.