1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Russian < USA L2

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RockPaperScis, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I'm not hating you , it's just your QQ that are totally wrong about servers are just bad propaganda. And I'm just closing it since it's ********. I'm pretty sure that you're the type of guy that could cry because he doesn't have enough gear to play against top clans.

So once more , you're not gonna be missed , your kind of player aren't really interesting.

2. Skalpelex6

Skalpelex6 User

i totally agree with u my post is some sort of teaser :)

3. ZoIdi

ZoIdi User

I play 5 years chronos and as he said is more alive than Core, but the problem there apart from bots, scripts and programs is that lot of ppl are over geared so if you wanna play for compete you need lot of cash to get the same gear Dark Weapons 16+ in all parts, lot of insanity, dark sets, etc

4. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

"More alive [...] bots , scripts and programs"

Am I the only one considering that bots , scripts and programs are the total opposite of "alive" ?

Hax likes this.
  5. ZoIdi

ZoIdi User

Well depend of the view, because they use the programs and scripts on siege or pvp but they also make instances or go farm (PVE). As you can see on Core there is a lot of ppl that only log in for siege and the rest of the days are off or on and afk or fishing. That is alive for you?

6. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Are you playing for the social interaction that should provide this game or for the content only ? I'm usually more interested by other games that are offline when I'm looking for content :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.