1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Do you feel satisfied playing on innova core server?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Aboriginal, Apr 14, 2017.

?

Do you feel satisfied playing on innova core server?

1. Yes

15.3%
  2. No

60.2%
  3. I don't rlly care I play to relax for fun

24.6%
  1. Aboriginal

Aboriginal User

If you don't feel satisfied please feel free to express why.

Dutchman likes this.
  2. walkingcat

walkingcat User

emm lol topic?
    I feel satisfied because it's game as it meant to be, if it would not satisfy me I simply wouldn't play here.

3. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Every server have their pros and cons. For sure in this one I got a character for more than 1.5 month. So yeah I'm enjoying playing the same character and that I don't have to begin all over again because the other servers are just ********.

If you wanna play Lineage 2 , there is only one server and it's Innova , the rest isn't interesting at all. It's the only server where there is interest from the GM team , even if it's really a small one , just pick another server and you'll have support for 2 weeks and then pouf , noone around to take care of it until they close the server.

Wake up guys , things can be improved I agree but the server is the best we have around for years now.

[Adich], 7thSin, Aboriginal and 2 others like this.
  4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

there is no choice if you want play l2 from EU
    ncwest... 150-200+ ping and bots (don't tell me about wtfast and bp, those is for dial-up users)
    russian servers... everything 2x cheaper in l2store, but language... i broke my eyes when trying to read something
    privates... wipe on evey update.. or every few months.
    ramona new server which will be wasteland soon, mb reflect and avatar still play there and some bots.
    core.. well.. not a perfect server for newcomer, at this chronicle is hard to gear up, but private servers spoiled peoples and they want everything fast.
    so yes. i'm satisfied, maybe angry when happens some d/c like yesterday, or staff like n.koreans hide everything about project: everything is fine, but no details available. no online status, no info about upcoming changes. nothing. but you can be sure that your char wont be wiped in few months :)

Aboriginal and Conandrina like this.
  5. MrOurk

MrOurk User

The server is far from being perfect, both from company's side and from people playing in it, I've never seen in my life such a PvE festival in this server, all clans try to be the very best in pve's and you run in a server of 1.5-2k people doing pve all day long, with the resulting amount of 0 mass pvp's in daily basis (last time there were good mass pvp's were 6 months ago?), for sure if I would know russian I would play on Esthus / Airinv and I wouldn't be wasting my time in this ****fest server than even 50 ppl server are funnier to play

6. TheFi1mGuy

TheFi1mGuy User

I play LA2 since 2007 and tried a lot of servers. I enjoy playing on Core. I started september 2016 and i still enjoy it. I also created a char on Ramona and like it too. It's very hard to gear up and the donate is too big, but still... the best servers so far I played on! :)

Aboriginal, VaBybi and CM Fragola like this.
  7. escalibran

escalibran User

No, but i wouldn't put the blame squarely on Innova. I've been playing this game for 13 years now and there's just kinda nothing left to excite me about it. New updates are very small, most of their content is behind a paywall and the gameplay components pretty much require the paid-for content to function properly.
    Yes, you can use ingame currency to buy the L2store stuff from other people, but it's still breaking the immersion of achieving something inside the game.

Haven't found anything better, so I log in here every couple of months until i get tired of staring at the same few things again. Maybe I'm simply too old.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Aboriginal likes this.
  8. BeFair

BeFair User

Last time i checked, russian Servers had same prices as here, ill might be wrong ..

But its True, l2 Store is way to expensive here, make half the Price and u still would do same or even more money since more people would play on a Server which they eventually could afford to

9. RevelationON

RevelationON User

core was perfect server untill first major p2w items arrive .. server was somehow affortable as long you play everyday whitout been big investor in l2 store .First sing about p2w was talisamns , wich somehow core survive and most of players manage to make them.,. after that shirts somehow core survie aswell .. i mean in general shirts wasnt that much boost .. but but my gosh TAROT + BROOCH SYSTEM + ABUNDANCE TALISMANS that p2w aspect of the game complately destroy normal players . that my 2 cents ty

TA4M2 and Aboriginal like this.
  10. Hax

Hax User

cant do mass pvp because you balanced the server. also dont talk about daily pvp which EN is providing absolutely zero since weeks. I see only selenia party around.

Kym Willer and VaBybi like this.
  11. MrOurk

MrOurk User

If you would open your eyes you would see I didn't blame any clan, it's everyones fault there's no mass pvp at all, not restricted as well to the 2-3 top clans, it's the server overall mentality

12. yLogy

yLogy User

U can blame on your clan. You are friendly with everyone, u invite everyone to clan just secure free farm. I would even guess now at Gludio kengaa gonna make some ally or inv some fresh zerg, since last siege showed it wont be so easy to crest gludio from us without some zerg or smth :)
    Your clan if they see low chance to sucess, prefer to stay in towns and be afk... Simple pure reality, im only enemy for U. When im busy with others, obvious u can cry at forum. Ask my clan mates, if they are bored. We have atm so many challenges, that our activity doesnt allow us to go for all, bcs none can play 24/7.
    And simply pve is part of game. And its also competition. Basically pve triggers competition. Thats how this game is designed sadly. Instances with low levels, gainak with hits to all zone, overdpsing at bosses, game is designed like this, and not only l2, but 90% of mmorpgs.

I was member of old BA/RG/ENC ally, so i know how its working to receive orders to be friends with all, have only 1 enemy... So i somehow understand U... But this can be changed, if some people wouldnt be so afraid to accept more exiting challenges, but this isnt mistake of Innova, ncsoft etc. Its in players hand how they will handle their politics.
    I said 2 years ago, 99 % of leaders of clan prefer so called licking politics. Be friendly, be allied, farm all freely.
    Some people are 1%. I showed u, when u have proper grps around U, u can be sucesfull even 100 v 200, and u can fight and survive as solo clan easily and have lot of oppurtunities in this game and i cannot really say im bored now.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  13. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I don't know from where you see we're friendly with everyone, we take everything we can and we don't share anything, whoever we see with purple name we hit them, so repeating same lie over and over again doesn't make it true but w/e floats your boat

14. Naito

Naito User

Maybe it's emo topic, but look at the results... Nothing else to add.

TA4M2 likes this.
  15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Why TH members are going off topic?

16. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

where u find this proper groups on eu servers ? :D

17. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

For sure none you're in.

18. Hax

Hax User

ah becaause Heartbreakers didnt keep rune and give you pvp stone right?

19. NoClue

NoClue User

Satisfied, ofc its not perfect and far from it.. But satisfied overall. Take the game as it is, a game :)

20. St0ne

St0ne User

This.
    And for the rest if qquers:
    U want changes? Start them from urselfs.