1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[19.04.2017] Hello World

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Apr 19, 2017.

1. ElHebi

ElHebi User

@Fragola idk if is the right topic and i know u having already alot to discuss,but what about dimensional siege rewards on ramona,u guys should speed it up if u want us to compete against core any time soon this year, since it gives 1 every 2 weeks with best luck ramona will have 10 rewards while in core alts from alts already have pvp weapons.
    Imo is useles to keep holding this since every1 is exping so fast, so 2 options either unleash full power of store,either make sieges every week with pvp weapons rewards(yes its hardcore but it will be like that when u release cross servers,and honestly if u are not hardcore enough u are playing the wrong game.) Hopefully u can realize how much u are holding back ramona power atm,and take this in consideration.

2. Rubar

Rubar User

Please don't

3. Broomkay

Broomkay User

+ for stones
    That's a bit stupid there are no way to find them

4. MrOurk

MrOurk User

The problem that you're going to have in Ramona is way bigger than the one we have in Core atm, and it's the supply of PvP weapon stones being WAY bigger than the supply of pvp armor stones, making a lot of people with pvp weapon stones but not with pvp armor stones. Maybe including some pvp armor stones also togheter with pvp weapon stones to catch up with core faster could work.

But let's be realistic, I don't think you will be able to compete with Core in at least 1 year, at least not top clans vs top clans, your top clans at short period of time will have easy times I guess versus mid clans from Core to get castle in dimensional sieges, but vs top clans it's going to be way different because average DD in thos clans here are running with pvp weapon, 2-3 pvp parts, anakim talisman, abundance 1 and tauti ring with skills +12-15 or even better, so it's not that you miss only pvp weapon

5. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

people left core cos too much items and easy to lvl up , now they are on ramona asking for more xp and more items :Facepalm-l2:

6. Hax

Hax User

soon tarot cards dont worry bro

7. ElHebi

ElHebi User

Wont waste my time explaining anything to u but im not asking for more exp since exp is easy and will be even easier, im not asking either for free items but if staff want to do a cross server siege then core will be fighting no one because no1 will stand any close to competitive vs core groups.
    Now u can facepalm urself for being a sore loser for so long in ur life, and u fail attempt to troll ppl on forums.
    Done with u.
    Apr 20, 2017
    This is true but when tarots will be released server will be flooded with enchants and jewels,anakim talisman aint a biggie unless u can get a 7s,skill enchants will become more and more common thing,abundance talismans will be all over the place so it will be a chain effect flooding the market with those, but being realistic the harder to get are the pvp weapon stones.At the end of the day its only competitive groups or clans that will farm gainak the ones getting fully benefit for it,rest of mere mortals will be usin paulina or seraph untill the rmt have enough items to be working network :D

8. MrOurk

MrOurk User

7s It's just a matter of time until you get few of them per clan that should be fine I guess, Tarots for sure will flood the market with some items but I still missed in my post things like pvp weapons +14 with tripple SA, I don't think you'll get any of those soon enough, even tho 3rd SA crystals are easier to get in next chronicle so might help I guess :D . I think tarots had pvp weapon stone but they were not dropping much, maybe they are thinking Tarots will provide enough amount of pvp weapon stones but I doubt it, we're getting in Core 1 per 2 weeks and it's too many of them for you guys to catch up with us with our current ratio only with tarots' ones, so ++ on making it easier for you to compete on dim sieges, the more people fighting the better

P.D: They should make this game back to H5 chronicle, a lot of people had more or less endgame gear cuz it was easier to get than now (was hard but farmable) and there were insane pvp's :D