1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[21.04.2017] Good news

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

Still aiming for 25th for GC update. Yay!

Meanwhile, hurry up to exchange your items: https://4gameforum.com/threads/642721/

Also, there's a huge change in AP system and some skills. Idk, if you already read Patchnotes, so let me focus your attention on this.

[​IMG]

AP system.
    1. One ability point is acquired after each level-up beginning with Lv. 85.
    2. As before, acquired points can be spent on abilities.
    3. Due to changes applied to skill point distribution system, formerly acquired points will be reset and can distributed again in accordance with new system.
    4. Now 500 mln. SP is spent each time skill points are reset.
    5. Golden, silver and bronze ability marks acquired for ability points were removed.
    Unfortunately, the developers didn't include SP compensation for the already learned skills.

Feohs and their enchanted skills.

Some skills are deleted:
    All Wizards:
    • Elemental Blast
    • Fire Stance
    • Water Stance
    • Wind Stance
    • Earth Stance
    Feoh Soul Taker
    • Curse Gloom
    Feoh Mystic Muse
    • Aqua Crash

And if you had that Curse Gloom and Aqua Crash enchanted:

If the enchantment value of Curse Gloom and Aqua Crash is higher that Elemental Crash’s, the enchantment value is transferred. Example: If you have [Curse Gloom + 15 Power] and [Elemental Crash + 10 Power], the value is transferred and Elemental Crash becomes [Elemental Crash + 15 Power].

And again, no SP compensation for the already learned/enchanted skills.

More info on Feohs and the changes are in the patchnotes: https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/grandcrusade/classes/#feohwizards

The real question is - will this make mages PvPable again? Or daggers will be the new meta?
    Let me know what you think in the comments below.

2. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

/newb question alert/

If I get only 1 Ability Point per level up from lv 85 ("One ability point is acquired after each level-up beginning with Lv. 85."), and the max level is 105, how come the last skill costs 25 points?

Bonus question: If "Due to changes applied to skill point distribution system, formerly acquired points will be reset and can distributed again in accordance with new system." and "Now 500 mln. SP is spent each time skill points are reset.", can we get a small loan of 500 million SP if we're short right now? Or can we go into SP debt? Will we go to jail if we don't pay the SP in time?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  3. HDinHD

HDinHD User

U get allrdy 1 AP at 85lvl

4. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

Yeah but, I'm not the greatest mathemagician, but isn't that still short?

5. zamytt

zamytt User

exactly what i was think 105-85=20. 20 ap from levels but you need 25 for last talent ? dafuq

6. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It's easy answer, max level in next chronicle goes from 105 to 110

7. zamytt

zamytt User

there was no such thing mentioned in gc patch notes

8. Fragola

Fragola User

first time it resets for free :) like you login right after the update and they are reset and you can redistribute them again. Next time it will take SP instead of adena

9. __JTB

__JTB User

There isn't a level cap since Infinite Odyssey. Currently 105 is the limit, because there is nothing to farm after that. This might change in GC with the rework of the xp penalty, and the introduction of new instances. Probably it will be still really hard to level past 105.

10. Sammus

Sammus Banned

WOW!!! i cant wait for this update! :D

CM Fragola likes this.
  11. reivax

reivax User

MAg will change large and now ppl start wear Hvy when tyr will be have 40k hp :DD or change SA in weapon :D

12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

no offense, but use google translate or something..

13. Seivlas

Seivlas User

The "no limit" was only fictionnal, as getting 106 right now is almost impossible (check the xp offline training gives, hint, it's always 0.1% after 100, so you'll know what 1% of 105 is :) )

In the next chronicle, I can bet quite a lot that this invisible xp barrier will be when ppl reach 110

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It's not that it's almost impossible right now to get 106, it's literally impossible, since max level you can get even with gm commands for max xp it's 105 level with 100%, there's no level 106 yet

15. Cudez

Cudez User

I hope we dont get the same bug that is in NC version...

In there I changed dual-class from Wynn to Yul and my Ability points didnt reset :/

16. Fragola

Fragola User

It will be 110 after the update. I don't know if it was a translation error or just the person who put that into our patch note never thought it's achievable, but in reality, there never was "infinite level up"

17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Ye I know after update it is supposed to be 110 but no one will reach more than 107 being it extremely hard to level after 105. It was a bit weird, we got in the current update xp tables for 106 and 107, same as in next chronicle xp tables for 111 will be made, so the levels do exist, example can be made with 105, we got level 106 xp tables made in Helios, but max level of mobs being 102/103 and xp wall being huge after 105 makes it impossible to make 106 even if limit in 105 100% didn't take place

To Cudez: Why do you think it's a bug and not an intended design? From what I know even if you delevel your main / dual you will still keep the same amount of AP's you had before deleveling

18. Cudez

Cudez User

at 105 after 4th exalted quest (I think 104 was 3rd in GC) you get 100% passive buff to exp/sp... that combined with some boosts to areas (Enchanted valley turns to 102 place and so on) etc. it should be possible to go past what used be possible pre-GC.

19. MrOurk

MrOurk User

If you take into consideration that buff + buff giving +50/70%xp to mobs on almost all top areas after 85+ + 200% xp runes + vitas + xp boost items + double xp events, yeah it might be possible to make some levels, but don't forget it's a HUGE xp wall after 105, making 105-106 10 times harder than making 1 to 105, which I don't think may people will push as not many people can afford perma runes / vitas

20. Hax

Hax User

level wall from 105 to 106 gets removed at GC update, there will be 106 to 107 or 107 to 108 (dont remember) big wall like from 105 to 106 now.
    Had some RU exp table.