1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Yul GS - which dualclass and subclasses

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Kraha, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kraha

Kraha User

As in thread.

Which dualclass is the best for Yul Ghost Sentinel and same with subclasses? And what skills from dualclass and subclasses should i choose.

2. Kraha

Kraha User

bump,

anyone?

3. Naito

Naito User

For sure you should try a class which will use Dual - Master's Rage (+ 27% Skill Power) - I think dagger will be good
    Also check which class can use Leather Armor - Also dagger

So the best seems Archer + Dagger, but both of them are pvp class. I have Titan on dual to be also good in pve, but problem is, that Archer use Dual - Master's Rage (+ 27% Skill Power) and Titan need Dual - Berserker's Rage (+ 27% P. Atak), another problem with pve class on dual is that, if your main is pvp class and you are in pvp clan, your farm won't be so easy.

Can try also Healer to be more compatibility with your cp, or iss enchanter (dunno what dual skill they need, but armor and weapon will be not problem. PVE Weapon for both of them is enough.

Personaly i gonna change my duall class to Dagger in next Libra Event. For pve i did another fully pve character, Drednought / Titan.

4. iBrolis

iBrolis User

hi, dual class u can choose whatever u whant, ofc consider that dual class skills goes for both main and dual, leather armor, yewels, gun.

Dual class skills, go for master rage( skill power +27%) and HP or patck.

Sub class skills 1) P. Atk. + 1%, M. Atk. + 1% 2) P. Def. + 1%, M. Def. + 1% 3) Atk. Spd. + 1%, Casting Spd. + 1%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.