1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Attributes on weapon and skill interation

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by zamytt, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamytt

zamytt User

So can someone pls help me out and explain to me the situation. If i have say for example 300 fire on my weapon but my skills have no elemental damege they just do normal physical dmg like all Yul skills, do the skill benefit from the attribute or not. I'm askin this because i remember reading somewhere that if the weapon attribute and the skill elemental dmg do not match or the skill has no elemental dmg on anytype(like yul's) then that skill does not benefit from the weapon attribute, yet at the same time i read this on l2wiki.com : Weapon attribute has impact on damage from skills only if the skill attribute matches the weapon attribute or if the skill doesn't have any attribute.

So now i'm confused if i get say 300 fire on my bow do my skills benefit from it or only my autoattacks??

2. SpiritCrusher

SpiritCrusher User

you even highlighted it :Thumbsup:

Weapon attribute has impact on damage from skills only if the skill attribute matches the weapon attribute or if the skill doesn't have any attribute.

Your Yul skills doesn't have elemental attribute, so they benefit from the element in your weapon.

3. zamytt

zamytt User

are you absolutly sure about this ? :D i mean about the not having attributes part

4. St0ne

St0ne User

If ur skill is attributless,it uses ur wep attri.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.