1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

i cant open mailbox

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Visehna, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Visehna

Visehna User

I cant open my mailbox, just with my main char (i can open mailbox normally with other char in the same account)

sometimes i can open mail box but the 99% times i cant. No matter where im in city other in open zone.

What can i make?

2. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

Hello,
    please make sure your mailbox window is in the visible part of the screen. Press the Alt+L key combination to reset windows location. If it doesn't help, please delete the WindowsInfo.ini file from the System folder of game client.

3. Visehna

Visehna User

i did both and nothing

4. __JTB

__JTB User

I had the same problem a few months ago. When I got a mail from auction house everything started to work again. So, try to sell something (you can buy your own stuff too).

5. Visehna

Visehna User

dont work and i cant buy my own stuff

pls fix that i have 13 mails from AH
    Apr 24, 2017
    can u help me? is not problem from client bcs that happend just with main char, so pls fix that i cant play without mailbox

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  6. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

@Visehna
    it seems that your mailbox has reached its limit - 240 letters maximum. Try to cancel/send back some letters if possible. If it doesn't help, please submit a ticket to https://eu.4gamesupport.com/, and GMs will look into your issue and try to help you.
    P. S. If you'll be able to open the mailbox, remove all empty letters (both sent/received) so they didn't take place in the mailbox.