1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Update] Grand Crusade FAQ

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Im doin everything on my own. 3x forest of dead, 2x nurka, i was doin 3xk95 with boxes, tonz of zakens, dropped few stones in gainak, doin baloks 3x with 2 toons in a party, im fishing, 12 toonz for olympiad and i dont even have basic equipment like lilith anakim, lvl 4 brooches, soul baium, pve set
    you are playing in your bubble of joining top clans, just dont forget to quit for a year if your clan starts to lose again and then suddenly appear in winning side again and tell me how easy its
    game is bad

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

so why u play if game is bad?.. you failed your iss... rerolled to gk.. failing on that even more and cry that game is bad.. maybe not game is bad but you are bad?..

3. St0ne

St0ne User

I rly wish that s.baium,pve set ,brooches lv4,lilith,anakim were basic items QQ

Ofc game isnt perfect,but yet its just a game.

4. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Lilith and anakim are indeed basic items since price is / was really affordable, a little less now, way more affordable before. Por PvE set I guess next tarot event should help since usually ppl getting average 1 pve armor stone per 50-100 tarots

5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You have no ******* idea why I quitted , and it's not because RG was losing , otherwise I would never push my CP to join RG back then that was the losing side.

Soul baium / Lilith , I don't have them as well.

Joining top clans , it's all about yourself , I'm able to get money on my own. There is no bubble , the game is easy as long as you're enjoying it , and everyone is different about this. Some needs more things to enjoy, you can't say the game is bad because for you it is. You can tell why you dislike it , but probably the things that you dislike will make some other people enjoy the same video game.

6. St0ne

St0ne User

Pve set means at least +8 ye? So pls..

7. Arbogast

Arbogast User

this shows your thinking, im here trying to convince ppl to not waste teir lifes after 12 years of chasing something thats just not there anymore, and you come up with my failures
    stopped playin doomcryer cos its toon for donkeys at olympiad, still i managed with r95 to win you with your pvp set, but i understand your butthurtnes since you are trying to make ppl think you are smart about lineage2
    games are supposed to bring fun, this aint fun; everyone run as fast as you can

8. BeFair

BeFair User

Just want to Answer on ur 100kk clean per day per Toon, this is either not true or im beeing very unlucky.
    I have 3 chars fishing all day, and most fish i got per day ( 24 hours ) was 72 Powerfull Fish ( i use a bit over 3k baits per day) so if u do the math

3k baits cost = 72kk adena
    72 Powerful Fish are 54 elcyum powder , even if u sell "overpriced" thats 120 mil ( which would be 2,2 mil per elcy powder)
    So i spend 72kk and get in return 120 kk , thats a "win" of 48 mil
    in the same time i also catch around 2200 ugly fish which cost each 4000 adena each = aroud 8 mil
    And like 350 Nimble fish ...

So 48 mil +8 mil thats 56 mil Win ! we miss 44 mil to those 100 mil u mentioned. Im not sure atm, but i doubt 350 nimble fish go for 44 mil, would mean nimble fish is worth 125.714 adena ..
    If nimble fish is rly worth 125k each then im sorry and ur right with ur 100 mil, if not then u was wrong :)

9. MrOurk

MrOurk User

First you are really unlucky, second if you are fishing trully 24/7 you using 1 bait per 20 seconds, meaning 180/h or 4320 per day, at a price of 24k each it means 103.680.000 adena, you should be getting around 5-6 power fishes per hour average, it means 120-144 powerful fishes per day or 90-100 elcyum powder per day which makes it close to the 100kk per day

10. cmec1

cmec1 User

sure.. and when was that? im runing in pvp set for ~4months.. u playing iss last time was? 1.5 year ago.. when i just started? ^^ u're so stronk.. bsoeing with a dd class from handless iss.. oh wait when i discarded my first char u were already playing that means u play here like from start and still dont have anything..
    bring your negativity to another thread.. this is discusion about patchnotes and patch itself.. not about buthurtness of yours how u fail to make adena and gear up..

4k baits /24h and result may warry from 70 to 120-130 sometimes maybe bit more, and it doesnt fish 180/h (atleast to finish 100 fish q u need ~45min)

11. BeFair

BeFair User

Is there a way to increase Fish chances, like with luc? Are some chars better then others? I mean some class cuz of higher luc etc? Maybe thats the reason ..

12. cmec1

cmec1 User

nop

13. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

3k baits is a night with the fancy rod.

@iBane It's not because you're not finding it funny that it's ain't funny. Just let people make their own opinion about this game. Personnally I have fun every evening because I'm just looking for the social interraction that provide this game. The content is also the most convenient for myself , so yes , I have fun playing this game , you don't , just let people get their own opinion about it.

CM Fragola and cmec1 like this.
  14. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Patch itself and ways to gear up is what this is about, only butthurt around is you, being afraid that you are gonna end up here with all your equips alone one shotting each other w/o anyone watching it.
    P.S im bsoeing from everyone

15. cmec1

cmec1 User

i will always have anxi to shoot each other in case all leaves..

Anxxonymous likes this.
  16. zauliuz

zauliuz User

@DIL
    any info and/or status update about this:
    [​IMG]

can you learn it with <103 lvl main?

17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Not yet, they are still waiting for that update in NCW also

18. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

We'll try to push this in Skype chat with devs next week.

19. TheTwo

TheTwo User

Lv 1 50% xp/sp passive
    Lv 2 100% xp/sp passive

about Lv to learn dunno but i guess is 101+ main

20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i know about skills, just there was problem that you can't learn this skill with lower than 103 lvl main. for example my cp healer is 102 on main. and 103(almost 104) on dual. and according info from ncwest you can't learn this skill when your main is lower than 103. but to start quest requirements is 103 on main or dual..