1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to make adena now?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by sellocan, Apr 26, 2017.

1. RevelationON

RevelationON User

i agree im thinking to quit its too diffucul for casual players to make adena after update even pavel ruins is **** now

2. HaroDevil

HaroDevil User

Actually its pretty easy to make adena , i started with 30 million and i have 5 bil in a week with 0 euros spent on l2 store
    You just have to put a lot of effort and not being greedy :)

3. iDiavolo

iDiavolo User

with 0 euros in l2store? but you box perma sit's in Parnasus with +100 Baylor passes, and you giving giveaways everyday, common dude...

4. WhatThe

WhatThe User

0 euros because he spent all for passes :D

5. recka

recka User

what are u talking about? u mean old times like what?
    pre GoD?

u realise u could do quest to get recipes
    u could actually spoil main parts quite easy
    and while farming quest/spoiling main parts u dropped quite alot of mats which u could sell then rebuy mats u needed?

now when u farm ur happy when u actually see adena dropping on the floor..

l2 was always hardcore i agree but l2 is now so hardcore that ur more or less forced to ebay from store which is beyond pathetic.
    casuals could do same **** as hardcore players but needed more time (not rl but one playing 10 hours a day versus 1 playing 2h a day it just needed more days to complete same ****)
    now a casual cant do a jackshit, cus why would u buy for example a drop rate runes when u dont even know if u get to farm with people for a whole hour? (or w/e time runes last if more then a day then why even buy em if udont even know u get to play next day)

give me proper drops back so i can actually farm parts etc and i can tell u many players will return to l2.
    back in the days when CC had this shiny? glittering? i dont remember golem that pooped more r99 drops in 1 minute then u will farm in a whole month why before it was okay? and all of sudden it had to go then other raids had to drop less **** also and go on why nerf drops when game first was pooping out drops like no tomorrow and then all of sudden they are squeezing the full drop throat to point it can barely breath..
    same with crafting if the crafting packs wouldnt drop from raids crafting would be completely dead cus spoiler is already "removed" from the game.

6. BeFair

BeFair User

I didnt read everyhing here , but the Question here is, "How to obtain adena now a days"

A fast and simply answer, use ur Credit Card
    you can hate me now or not, but if u have a semi decent job, u make in one hour at work more money then u can Farm ingame ( 1 Bil without good event is like 10-12€ via Store ) and how long u farm for this adena? ..

7. Turkas

Turkas User

wtf you saying 1b 12e store???? 1b is 55-60e l2 store :)

8. iziowner

iziowner User

Innova like other priv servers ,pulling as much money as they can,open Ramona to get even more thru couple of months,after that time ppl start to leave game so is very short time to get profits.
    Thats wy everything in game is rare to lift prices in l2 store,so it is not even Innova interest to help ppl farming,they hunting farming bot's just because hurt them not us ,so farmers can sell adena rediculusly high,so all impact is targeted into ordinary players.
    Other think is ,L2 is not friendly for single players anymore,you can get 100 lvl ,but nothing else,you will running in crapy 80gr gear,until you spend few thousand euro to buy from adena sellers and Innova shop=blind wheel.
    It is and of the story,business doesn't have to take of care customers,sometimes *** them up.

9. goduole

goduole User

Just wait first farming events and u will get ur adens, just need to be pacient :) i know its not change the fact that probably u will need buy l2 store to start farm , but u will get much more adens then 1month solo playing ;s

10. iziowner

iziowner User

Heh never happen,never again,don't be too optimistic:p

11. St0ne

St0ne User

Pple alrdy getting billions by investing some of adena.
    Took them 2-3 days,but lazy pple wont understand ever.
    All what they want is to giv them on a plate,rdy to consume.

12. ForHonor

ForHonor User

Just imagine if all people star to invest Adena... market will die. Playing with the market it's not an option. Of course, a lot of ppl wish to make Adena with main accounts, but you know mates, its no longer passable ( unless you are a hardcore farmer).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2017
  13. goduole

goduole User

Topic question was how? saying that u have 1billion not helps at all :D

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

You can always move to top clan and start farming raid bosses in example, that would for sure trigger mass pvp's all day

15. St0ne

St0ne User

Just like in real life u got lets say 1bil and u invest it to make 10bil.

16. iziowner

iziowner User

that what usually say people who got more than the others for example bankers socking blood .So be more social or you die lonely.:p

17. St0ne

St0ne User

Its all about how high u aim. Nothing else,plus ur own determination.
    I know real pple who started from zero and after a few years u can call them rich.

18. QQmore

QQmore User

"investing some adena" aka 1 account buying sapphire chest for 5kk and other selling it for 6kk such business bois much wow, blankflein is proud of you

game rn is fked up

19. iziowner

iziowner User

Mean "rich" even in real life let say is 1 in a milion so if you successful here rich in game compare to real life numbers is 1 in 100000 servers.
    What I mean,rich are only farmers who's job is make adena and resell on ebay,so *** the rich?or system which make them rich?

20. St0ne

St0ne User

There is always a "system" in every aspect either life,or games u need to adjust to it ,or be gone.
    Its nothing wrong to use it.( dont mistake with abuse)