1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to make adena now?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by sellocan, Apr 26, 2017.

1. mYzor

mYzor User

That would require too much work/investment for them.
    Look at games like Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, and so on. All the "sequels" play exactly the same, only the story changes (and sometimes, its still ****). But people still buy them day 1 or, worse, preorder.
    Having to constantly develop interesting/captivating content costs money, inovating costs money. Most of the people on the business side of gaming do not want to do risky investments. They want money, yesterday.

And NCSoft does not care about the pc side of their gaming. It requires too much investment for the money they get.
    They have been moving to mobile gaming for a while. People spend alot of money in those, @ Asia atleast.

2. Negnal

Negnal User

i love whe someone say "core is dead" and he is not even playing here or just enter to game with char 1 lvl to check giran XDD

Anxxonymous and MrOurk like this.
  3. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Population on sieges, finding parties for daily activities/field raids, pvp zones (except gainak and parna). All of the above are showing Core is dead. And i played for a while there and left because of low population compared to ncwest. Funny how innova never decided to show online count :)

4. goduole

goduole User

and random players mucho care for u , that they do dailys or smth?;s i bet ur just troll roled to ramona and just now realized u need farm items another 1-2years to have smth that before , emorage ;o

5. St0ne

St0ne User

Ofc that Core lost some pple for sake of Ramona,but its far from dead,mr.badpropaganda.

6. mYzor

mYzor User

It depends on what "dead" means to those people.
    Its like P2W. For some people, getting ingame currency (and weapons/armors, etc as a side effect) is P2W. To me, not so much, IF i can get (farm) them in a reasonable time frame.

To me, a game (MMO like this) is only dead when 2 things happen:
    1- Something removed my hype/interest about it to the point i dont even think about the game.
    2- When the game stops getting/attracting new people.

It would be interesting (to me) if Innova would reveal how many characters get created per week, how many of those are true NEW PLAYERS(and not alts for fun or farming mentor coins) and how many of those spend money on the store.

7. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

Core isn't dead, you'll see the "prepare for the collision of two worlds"-kind of topic when that happens :p

8. akaaWins

akaaWins User

OKAY so Core is not dead, but feel free to vosit chronos or naia and compare the people, pvps, rooms.

I didnt reroll from core to ramona, i started ramona before i started core *******. I stated that finding party for dailies for people without CP is just hard because noone joins, now im not sure if your english is broken so you didnt understand or you're just plain stupid godoule.

9. goduole

goduole User

u dont play core, but u care how many ppl are in core? ****** or just stupid.. hmm :] if u care why this nonsese talking :D
    May 15, 2017

10. BeFair

BeFair User

would u care to explain how? cuz i dont see an Average CP of an Average Clan ( speaking of good cps outside of top clans) will farm 1 bil adena per day ...

11. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

When i read those of u who write "if amount of adena will be increased then item price be higher" i wana just puke. At helios update and updates before there was a lot of adena items droping and magmeld/ pave/ soh/ orbis/ gog and now they cut drop rate that after 10 min killing mobs(fairies) there is mby 400k adena when before over 1kk. Devs put elcyum price from 500k to 2kk to increase adena in l2 but now they took it from droplist. 30 day paulina apo eq will vanish and after that what? Runing in Immortal? When country have huge taxes small and mid businesses die cuz cost are to huge. But when 4 ex Romania lower taxes mid and small business expand and country get more cash. Same with l2 low drop rate and delating/ cuting ways to make adena kill game.

12. mYzor

mYzor User

You can puke all you want, but if they increase adena drop rate and only that, there will be more people with adena looking for items that may have limited supply. And the people with those items (and the ones playing the market) would take advantage (raise prices to raise their profits).
    Not saying its a sure thing, but it could happen.

Idiots playing politics. It has been proven that driving the taxes up will increase bankruptcy and unemployment, and most of all, tax evasion. The country gets less money because of that.
    On the other hand, NCSoft still gets a good amount of money from pushing the L2Store agenda. Remember that they are not interested in small fish, they are after the whales. Those whales do not care about drops in Fairy's.

13. cmec1

cmec1 User

hard to make 6 alt chars on same account +6 on another (asuming u have at least PA) and farm teza? also make on same toons tauti/balok box? oh wait i forgot its easier to cry in forum than actualy do something.. on ramona farm atelia maybe hard atm i understand but that will not go forever.. in atelia properly made destro with drop rune makes 200kk/h easy (so i dont see problem why party shouldnt make same 200kk/h, ofc party need 7 drops runes not 1)

14. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Noone is interested about the opinion of someone that thinks NCWest server are something to take into consideration. Just go there and leave us here enjoying our servers with almost no bots/program users. Now stfu with your propaganda that isn't triggering anyone here Mr.QQBOY

St0ne, SnoWyz and Negnal like this.
  15. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Idgaf about few greek or russian internet warriors telling me what to do. Ncwest community is way less toxic than innovas but thats because you mever achieved anything interresting here and probably never played l2 before it was F2P.

16. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

If only I was Greek or Russian , I would give you some credit.

About the toxic community part : once more you can take your luggage and join NCWest. ( I didn't know that people were also using scripts in order to be less toxic , I should find it for myself )

About the achievement part , I'm geting fun in the game and it's the only achievement I was looking for when I joined this server, acting superior to people is just showing to the few people that could fall in your propaganda trap that you're actually stupid.

17. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Its funny that you talk about botting on NCWest while on Innova some russian newb streams using bot with char name and server name on it and yet he's not getting banned. FURTHERMORE hes bragging about it in front of CM. So if we are on the botting part name someone except martel who got banned for botting while spending serious euro here.

18. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Learn to read : I said almost no bots/program users.

If I'm right Martel got banned for something else than boting. About naming people, I didn't played there at all, tho I heard many stories about bots and programs there. FURTHERMORE I'm not going on NCWest forums to spam that there are only bots and programs users, it's only my opinion but I keep it inside "our walls". If you wanna spread your opinion about Innova server on NCWest forum , go there and leave us alone , and btw if NCWest is that cool and good , what are you doing here ?

19. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Im here simply because its cheaper lol.

I play here and i played there since 2008 so i compare what i see and what i saw. You, on the other hand, keep defending this server while even core members are cashing out and leaving because its dead lul.

Martel got banned based on video. The guy that streamed while violating 2 rules did not get banned. Either innova changed its rules or it works different.

20. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

as a cp atm we do like 6 tautis normal , 6 balok , 2 epic tauti , 2 ekimus each week and if you do it with propers chars and lvl + rune drops , is a good way to get adena