1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

I see today nightmare in Exalted quest :D 10x Fill Bestiality

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by reivax, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reivax

reivax User

Today i realise that 10k Qi in GC or Hb is not only my problem.
    Bestiality 10x Fill is problem when i see this.
    RB i can do with use instance :
    Isadora , Malis ,Kama ,Atelia, (daily )
    octavis istina tauti ekimos (3day)
    mesaiah (8 days).
    That mean i need 2 mobs and next i see this 10800 in first lvl that is joke or you wona basicly kill server ?

I Try think if
    1 lvl is 10800
    2 lvl is 21600
    3 lvl 44k
    4 lv 88k ?
    Oo that mena in total give only one ONLY 200k mobs ? you are crazy ? Or MAD if you cut 0 still will be 20k what is crazy you should ask DEV to cut that ofc i you say something about 10k mobs (1 item per 10 to 20 mobs ).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. golemka

golemka User

Best Pve update to cash out.

3. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

You have the "ALL" thing checked so it shows you every faction mob. If you choose the hunter guild only as it is suggested it will show you only the raid bosses. For example the mob that you have highlighted is from giant's cave and is not related to hunter's guild.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

10 raids:
    epic octa
    epic istina
    epic tauti
    ekimus
    nm kama dark rider
    atelia burnstein
    2 raids in SoS instance,
    balok
    mesiah cita inner (this one is hardest)
    also you can try to camp or keep an eye on map when iop raids spawns. just simpoly hit raid once and that's it, wait when en or th or w/e killing them finish their job. you get your record.. didn't see problem. oh yes, you play 2h/day, and you have life.. then other story.
    as for other mobs in monster book (bestiary, still lol name for thing what even google translate to monster book from korean language) they give only faction points and xp/sp..
    and when you manage to finish 10k mobs you will get 3 or 4 mobs from list with 2 stars.. so in short, this feature is for lazy farmers who like to kill mobs, but didn't like quests to lvlup faction. i got ev faction lv2 on iss when collected all mobs from list only.. so where is the problem? like this you faster reach requirements for lv6 factions..
    anything else?

5. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Stop crying randomly when you don't even have a clue what you need to do. You need to open 10 cards from Hunter Guild Faction, means only raid bosses, not mobs at all, and to unlock those cards you need to get 1 xp from any of those raid bosses when they die, this is the list:

Valakas, Antharas, Lindvior Helios, Isadora, Maliss, Kamile, Burnstein, Dark Rider, Ekimus, Balok, Tauti, Octavis, Istina, Ramona, Kelbim, Berserker Hard, Patrol Commander Pho, Guardian Gastra, Dark Wizard Ruby, Wandering Croamis, Wandering Harpe, Wandering Barrena, Wandering Purka, Demon Worshirper Dorgon, Demon Worshipper Zarka, Demon Worshipper Kultaan, Demon Worshipper Nortan, Valac, Kurion, Atluum, Lebruum, Tebor, Tegaffe, Thesakar, Theor, Andreas Van Halter, Earth Wyrm Trasken, Beleth

Now go and tell me that you cannot kill 15 from those list like it was the original requirement, it's so ******* easy, they lowered it down to 10 because people in NCWest had problems because of RMT'ers and we got 10 also, don't come and tell me you can't kill 10 of those bosses and complete the quests cuz it's a ******* joke, it's people like you destroying this game with the nonsense cry, just go and make all instanced bosses w/o even stepping to the open field ones and you got your quest done, what's the problem? It's a free quest basically

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i removed instanced ones what is np for all, but gl to catch those what left in list.
    i managed to get 5 iop raids at 2 or 3 AM... idk about times when gos and atelia raids is killed.
    dragons and other big bosses.. gl to enter there.. maybe beleth is possible since there is no drops at all from it, and only r gems as reward..

7. MrOurk

MrOurk User

You think it's hard to take those in open zones, but it's not at all I'm just not gonna explain how those work but it's not like all of them dying daily on 2-5 am

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

em.. just checked hero monument.. GoS raids killed at 4-5AM EEST, iop ~ 2-3AM EEST, no it's not a problem at all.

9. reivax

reivax User

Problem is diferent i think you don't catch 10k mobs in rate 5 to 1 min sometimes 1 ro 30 in few zones .And from train 1 qi per 40 mobs that mena need kill solo mobs gl.Rb i resolve on 23 :00 all resp go hit one time and gf even if you die in pt you still get open but this 10k is insane.

10. NoClue

NoClue User

I'm in VV and caught them 3 times alrdy without trying hard. Last time was yesterday right after siege.. 1 hit on the 101/103 then doing the sheep for 30mn.

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i got them too. but you need be really fast to get them.. and all the time spam on map to check they on or not..

12. NoClue

NoClue User

Ya i agree. But well, nothing is free either. Its all about catching the time frame once.

13. cmec1

cmec1 User

the "englishmen" strikes again.. that quest took me exactly 25min to finish..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.