1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ramona - Grand Crusade Olympiad Aeore Healer (Seductia)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by sleepers, May 1, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

really assazhi? not bad gameplay?
    Against every class I can tell you everything she does wrong lol

Despite her gameplay what made the fraps even less enjoyable is the fact she uses shadows.

2. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

She is a princess , carefull with what you say or dogs will come

3. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

i can tell you also but she doesnt need to be better to win and compared to the skill level getting lower and lower in our servers everyday i can say its not bad gameplay... I mean the example is two-three posts above syra judging on oly fraps while probably his gameplay is like he move the mouse while his cat is jumping on the keybord

4. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

And whats your problem? If you need to be pro for post your opinion you will be the first who cant use forum , my cat jumping on the keyboard won you 99% inside olyms :Barefoot:

5. SudbiPoKrustoput

SudbiPoKrustoput User

Y'all beaching a lot but troughout the years that's all you accomplished :/ good thing the forum exists for ya "self-proclaimed" pros, in fact low-life rats :/

Syra u are so good i never lost a match vs u on any toon on core,
    Hax... you ain't anything special for me to even comment and you never were, you just believed in your own world of lended items that you're dabest hylor eu, but that's far from reality...

At least I don't walk around helicoptering me e-.... all over the place

And syro those ppl arent shettalking u because they are my "dogs" but because you're such a lil annoying spaniard shetface and 95% of the community has always hated u qq

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  6. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Because the sapphire 5 is yours >.<. I agree with Assazhi though. The gameplay shown in the video surpasses 90% of other players. Small things like removing quickly undying will under dispa to be able to heal, using disparition to cleanse petrify knowing it's more important to get out faster than keeping dispa for the untargetable effect, running away from the tree not to let it be in aoe range, those reflect experience.
    On the other hand things like not having mass dark veil on the bar almost made me stop watching from the 1st second^^. Yes, even as shilien saint with eva rune.
    Also the opponents had a "losing strategy", they just wanted to kill you at all cost, which rarely leads to victory. I was surprised even Amethyst went with that tactic, maybe he didn't have shirts ready(or don't have at all?:D). Could be the case that at this stage of the server this is the winning strategy, but I don't think so since shirt rebirth is huge against support classes. Maybe for daggers it's a viable strategy.

7. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

im 100% accomplished person :Unsure:
    and ofc they are your dogs and you feed them , we are not new here and you are that kind of persons who know how this games work , you know the 95% of ppl playing this games are not able to have a simple relationship with girls out of pc and you use that for your own benefit , i played with you few months inside en and you was anoying you are even worst than patri and that things make me mad as a person i cant deny it

but that are basic things , come on

8. SudbiPoKrustoput

SudbiPoKrustoput User

No offense friend, but its called puberty, u can talk about me after you're spoken with me :) i doubt u were a very bright kid when you were my age 3 years ago too :)
    May 3, 2017

What can i say, i have blood on my hands too, but you know I am speaking about a wider range of items
    And thank you for your kind words, sadly, everybody nowadays is all-knowing, its nice to hear good things from good players :)

9. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

not at all , i have nothing vs you , even i can say you are intelligent , for me is just the way you do/let the things , even if you post a video killing elpys this ppl will come and say how perfect is you game play and thats what make me mad as a person , dont know if you understand it , have nothing to be with hate or jelly xD

10. SudbiPoKrustoput

SudbiPoKrustoput User

Thanks but i think that comes from me being good to people and offering help when nobody else does (THIS IS A SAAAAD WOOOORLD BUDUDUDUM)

11. Hax

Hax User

lend items bad healer which everyone resorts to still when it comes to healer oly ://

As rio said:
    most these matches were won becuz your opponents played bad.

idk what u were thinking @Amethyst ?
    No shirts or life force bro?

12. SudbiPoKrustoput

SudbiPoKrustoput User

I'm pretty certain you dont know my opponent, you must be blind if you didnt see ame use LF :)

13. Hax

Hax User

Do I need to know them to see that they relentlessly attack you and part of them doesn't know how to use left click to move around columns or dont know that it's better to run from 1 side to another in most arenas instead of running in circles in the middle?

Healer oly lives from having time to attack opponent because in most cases you lose by damage. Exception are healers+isses and possibly tanks at lower levels.

14. SudbiPoKrustoput

SudbiPoKrustoput User

Time to reroll back to healer bro the legend's legacy must go on

15. Advocad

Advocad User

If she is bad, check your points and compere them with yours :). Bad as she is, she outplayed most players. If she is bad, we are all bad. furthermore she has a perfect round little bottom, cute face, she likes gangsta` music and she plays L2. Perfect woman.

I understand competition and hard feelings towards an enemy, but I don't understand endless denigration of character or mindless hate.

16. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It's how TH work.

17. Hax

Hax User

its not mindless or blind hate. I couldnt care less about it. I saw her fraps and critisized it. maybe not the most constructive but her former posts werent better )
    Compare her to my points? Sure anytime. Fight her in oly? maybe if they open interserver oly fights or someone gives me proper healer to drive on ramona

18. CDVM

CDVM User

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, ''If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me ''Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 24, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this video songs gave me cancer anyway.

19. ViolaZ

ViolaZ Banned

gonna trash talk kendrick? sad

20. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Well taste are personal, if you got cancer from the video music then you deserve it for not being tolerant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.