1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

After Grand Cruside update,no lure ability anymore

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iziowner, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iziowner

iziowner User

After Grand Cruside update,no lure ability anymore,unfortunately I'd change to new skill's and I'd make bigest mistake ever,I did not realise those changes will nerf my dagger.
    Why you did it?Did you nerf etheia skills- not,did you nerf summoners-noso after long time spending to prepare my char I get only frustration,

2. VaBybi

VaBybi User

yes , it was me who changed everything... muchahcha

3. cmec1

cmec1 User

why u cry? ertheyas was nefred last update, tanks and isses are being nerfed on next update, sumoners and healers probably gona be on 1 after tank..
    its only your own fault that u dont read skill description and jump to change it.. its same as ppl awakening and not keeping 3rd prof skills and say why i dont make so much dmg when i have same equip..

4. iziowner

iziowner User

It is not funny,I use trust people,except those who disappoint me,Innova did it,alredy twice in last couple of weeks,first when I get lost l2 shop supplyies in time of lags,crashes ,trafics to instances and no answer for my ticket already almost 2 weeks and this second,so I'm consider release my frustration and give up play until next update may be,so no more euros for dickheads from now on.
    May 1, 2017
    Learn how to use world "cry"you can not see my tears,so try find something oryginal. Second I do have more reasons to give up after 6 years disappointments and ppl like you to telling me what I suppose to do I'm an idiot to do like that,etc.Plus I fill like Innova want to pull my money and give ****,thats all

5. VaBybi

VaBybi User

"dont like dont play" - god words

cmec1 likes this.
  6. cmec1

cmec1 User

it seems that person likes to be disappointed.. 6 years and cant press uninstall the game.. keeps buying pa/l2store and only complains

7. iziowner

iziowner User

usually not complains ,and you are psychological background?if not, where you from doc?

8. cmec1

cmec1 User

u gonna come to kill me? ^^

9. iziowner

iziowner User

Btw, more than 1000 posts like this to tell how smart you are?
    May 2, 2017
    no I dont but check more posts like yours ,when someone say about problem huge amount of posts like yours,just trolling or pushing others to the ground.

10. cmec1

cmec1 User

and thats what they are deserving.. u know stupid questions require even more stupid answers..
    no one forced u to learn the skill, u learned messed up yourself.. and u "rage" on inovva that they implement update which they are forced to do by contract with koreans, and pressured to make it faster from ppl that play here, once u start realizing that u will see things from my perspective

11. iziowner

iziowner User

If you answer stupid question your answer are stupid,I know kind of ppl who wanna be wiser and better than others,telling them what to do,so more than 1k stupid posts.
    May 2, 2017
    Anyway If ,all Innova team contains smart and friendly ppl,they should inform you about giving something bad,should say do not learn new skill's they are worst than you even imagine.But not everybody w8 for reaction and have fun.

12. cmec1

cmec1 User

sure, that shows how much whiners this server has

13. iziowner

iziowner User

You mean all winners are trolls?Ofc Innova always win they find the way to make more profits,for example "enchanting stinky socks with diamond lvl20,bought from l2 store for 100 bucks":p

14. iFilda

iFilda User

What the hell? Unlike in previous times we had access to a preview patchnotes beforehand and full patch notes right after the maintenance. They have given you the exact changes in an alternative source so you can read first and then go explore the patch in game. You would probably complain even if 3 tables would have popped up if you really want to learn that skill.

iziowner and cmec1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.