1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Scammer Thread

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by dedominator, May 3, 2017.

1. Flamedstones

Flamedstones User

JUG SCAMMER NEVER BUY FROM HIM L2STORE

2. ImTheOne

ImTheOne User

WalkingDeath, CTPAHHUK - two scammers, don't res party members and kick from party for no reason at 5% boss HP.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  3. CTPAHHVIK

CTPAHHVIK User

Crossa was afk and in 50% hp was without soulshots, he doesn't want to buy it and was kicked, where's scam at here?
    P.S. when 1 idiot was kicked, how it can be scam?) and why not full log chat on screen?

4. ImTheOne

ImTheOne User

I wasn't afk and had SS. Poor scammer excuses. You have no any proof of your words so stop spam in this thread.

5. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

you not have ss and ppl tell you buy it.you ignore ppl in party.pl +1 for kick you.

6. CTPAHHVIK

CTPAHHVIK User

i think here all is clear) useless tyrr so much cry, eu players so poor, you ignore party and party kicked you, it your own choice....

7. cmec1

cmec1 User

post all screenshot that u edited earlier.. to see if u have at least ss.. about afking no one except party can confirm.. but showing 1/10 of screen and even half marked means u are hiding smth..

8. ImTheOne

ImTheOne User

Even IF party member out of SS durning instance, especially at low hp, it is normal situation and not a reason for kick. There is a huge difference in the damage of various ppl on this server and i guess 99 tyrr with 400att and ruby 4 did a lot damage in 91-99lvl party.

Kick party member at 5% boss hp and not ressurect dead party member = purest scam and there is nothing to discuss here.

9. CTPAHHVIK

CTPAHHVIK User

99 tyrr dreadnought with apo spear it's a lot damage? realy? as 99 dreadnought with apo spear a can prove that it's low dps creature, from 50% boss hp we asking you to buy shots and you wasn't res because you in afk from istina aoe skill, you so funny and native) and if you doesn't see nobody trust in your fantastic drama. When smb scamed smth in party, a great number of ppl cry about it, but at here only one cancer can't understand how he's silly minded

10. ImTheOne

ImTheOne User

I died just 1 time at 5% HP. I wasn't afk not for a second during all time, i even ask for ressurect. I had SS and they still is not a reason for scam which you did. I say the facts. You can't proof any words you said. Enough to play in public, admit you're a scammer and сontinue your miserable life.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  11. cmec1

cmec1 User

cry us a river.. no one gonna help u here

p.s. to party leader gj!
    Jul 9, 2017
    prove with that shop u edited.. put full shot and shows us your soulshots! i guess u cant do that.. so since u cant prove 1 of 2 things we can only asume 2nd is false from u also

12. ImTheOne

ImTheOne User

more multy-acc. i don't have to proof anything to anyone. Just warn guys.

13. cmec1

cmec1 User

read your posts and tell us how your "bold" and capsed text isnt trying to prove anything..
    u were kicked for a reason and i would made exactly same..
    about multi-acc i dont multi acc.. i dont even go to low instances like istina or octavis, or even balok/tauti or other (unless cp goes) ^^ just because there is so much drop that 10min standing near ah makes me at least 3x more than 2h wasted on all those nonsence instances

14. CTPAHHVIK

CTPAHHVIK User

paranoik guy.....

15. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

you mad?:D:Cry:

16. cmec1

cmec1 User

he's on verge pressing uninstall button dont push him

17. CTPAHHVIK

CTPAHHVIK User

he think i do new acc in forum every year for such moments)))

18. nKeep

nKeep User

new scammer: xsevshencx (feoh kamael) take care, he is rerolling his toon =)

19. Threeviu

Threeviu User

Jul 14, 2017
    I ? Why to stay with the bottle of the jewel that had given me my my participation in everything? Do not be a clown and see that you use bot and I have not reported keep, Close adrenaline to play bro

20. Lysame

Lysame User

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017