1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Click Age 2

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Takanodan, May 4, 2017.

1. NoClue

NoClue User

As simple as that. And well, i already saw it at a lindvior. You just lazy guys :D

Side note ; http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=292709 as you can see here, they submitted an alternative by increasing the "safe pk amount" from let's say 3 to 15 or w/e. My self, i like the idea.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

As boring as that.

Let's play on the level of servers restarting all the 3 month , you're right. Nice spirit and nice way to see a pvp game.

Just keep your advices for someone else or think twice before trying hard to find a proper solution to counter a pve clan.

3. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

They just needed to make many cc's to enter again, so carpets, warless and etc still have to fight.

4. NoClue

NoClue User

Your level is already the one of a server restarting every 3 months. At least in game, if not on forum.

5. MrOurk

MrOurk User

The main problem is they changed it because in Korea, back when 200 people was limit and only 2 CC's could enter or 152+ ppl from one CC, randoms managed to make CC faster and block the instance from pvp clans, after a lot of cries they decided it's enough to make 35 ppl alive in order to enter, what they didn't seem to realize it's the same problem there was before, but if they want to avoid pve clans taking dragons which are supposed to be pvp event it's quite simple, as a lot of people already suggested, pvp zone outside of it or even single port and pvp zone inside of it with no limit on porting inside, simple as that

6. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

If my level is at this level , no problem , I can't imagine the level of those playing the carpet mode card. Period.
    So now that you don't have any argue , keep your finger into your pocket , would be smarter than typing those kind of nonsense on forum.

7. ElHebi

ElHebi User

No way innova will change the zones near npcs into pvp ones.Not even ncwest is going to do that :D.
    PS:What we can agree is that dragons aint the ultimate pvp event, Ultimate pvp event is TvT and KoH.
    We could make a pool asking for those every 45 mins.

8. {IronV}

{IronV} User

remove coc and put old good events tvt koh +1

9. NoClue

NoClue User

Gz you've just reached butthurtness lv106.

What pocket ? :confused: I'm not even PA :Cry:

And actually I dont care much about those dragons, only farmers who cant take their rice anymore, freely, are crying about it. I was just showing some others opinions. But eh, narrow minded.

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Since when pocket means purse ?

So why are you talking about dragons ?

The topic isn't about rice , you're totally out of topic.

And crying ? Top kek, it's just obvious to be frustrated to win a pvp but being unable to take the reward.

Keep posting nonsense please , it will be a pleasure for me to kill my free time giving you some lessons.

11. NoClue

NoClue User

Another victory of Anxi, talking about top Kek while spreading non-sense the whole day on forum since years, and doing nothing IG :confused:
    Actually I was just commenting zauliuz, since i saw EN doing it at a Lindvior. And it worked.

If its not about rice, its about what? Pvp ? The same one a clan tryed to avort to monopolize everything ?

Guess we're done. Feel free to keep spreading tears.

GecKos and {IronV} like this.
  12. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You're the kind of people not knowing **** about me. I'm doing what I have to do ingame with the low activity I have. But for sure I'm never staying in town.

Funny point also, EN is the clan that is avoiding pvp to monopolise everything , hehe , it's true Kengaa never decided to say bye to 2 CP while we were winning.

Talking about rice with someone that never made an euro out of this game is kinda being clueless. But well I'm not surprised , you seem to be one of those guys talking about things while being clueless.

We're done before you even posted something. We don't need you to make the server in pve mode , TH is doing it well , playing the carpet mode.

13. {IronV}

{IronV} User

anxxi b4 u quit game u had +10 pvp retri when u came back u had +8 u had pvp set + 8 with 3 parts if i remember well and then u was crying that u dont have pvp set u had coc belt and later u was claming u dont have .enuf said
    /sadpanda

14. NoClue

NoClue User

Actually avorting doesnt mean avoiding. Hehe ?

Everything isnt just about you & you.

Didnt pretend to make the server in PVE mode, and far from that.
    Btw, rumor says that EN getting rolled lately in Pvp.

15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

What about selling items for adena and buying back items with the adena you stocked , seems like you weren't enough smart to think about it. So yeah I had +10 pvp retri, a set with 3 parts pvp and coc belt , when I came back , I bought a pvp retri +8 and a pvp set +8 but not a belt.

EN getting rolled in pvp while TH entering carpet mode... who is this 3rd clan rolling in pvp ?

16. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Castigadores