1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Yet another day with ReUnion members

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by SMOrc, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMOrc

SMOrc User

I love it when they rage <3
    [​IMG]

2. akaaWins

akaaWins User

did u get butthurt because of that? How long did you cry to your pillow after that?

3. SMOrc

SMOrc User

Ah, yet another keyboard warrior reporting for duty i see :) . How i wish to meet you face to face, then we'd see who's a tough mf

4. JustARandom

JustARandom User

Worth a topic, for sure.

5. akaaWins

akaaWins User

If it was directed to me you're welcome to visit warsaw and show me that face to face thingy.

Stop crying dude, if you are offended by someone in mmo game hard enough to post it on forum, just delete internet browsers.

6. Dimitur

Dimitur User

Lets see ... o ye this is in the rules ... u can not insult ppl :)) so u can post every mother flower here :)
    ViolationPenalty
    1.1.Use of swear words in game chatsFrom 5 hours chat ban to 24 hours character/game account blocking
    1.2. Public or private insult using swear words, insults related to the User’s real life, insult of his/her family and relatives, provocative messages in game chats, character names, titles, clan & alliance names, party matching room names and private store descriptionsFrom 5 hours chat/character blocking to permanent character/game account blocking
    1.3. Use of swear words and/or insults in hero chat and in messages sent by mail; in tickets submitted to the Support Team at support.4game.com or when addressing the Administration through other means stated in the User AgreementFrom 10 hours chat ban to 7 days character/game account blocking
    1.4. Use of swear words in character name/clan & alliance name/pet name/title/party matching room name/private store messagesChange of character name/clan name/pet name/title. From temporary to permanent chat blocking
    ViolationPenalty
    3.1. Threats of harm and physical violenceCharacter/game account blocking from 24 hours to 10 days
    ViolationPenalty
    4.1. Morality insult, propaganda of hatred and/or of race, ethnic, sex, religious, social discrimination, disrespectful attitude towards culture, race, nation, language, politics and political order, ideologyFrom temporary to permanent chat/character/game account blocking
    So ye .. the guy posting might not be as butthurt as the guy insulting him if he opens a ticket :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.