1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sugestions for 2017

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Aminiryku, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

idea #1
    hi i wonder if can you bargin with developers for "custom" patch to unlock remaining 2 subclasses so those would be possible to actualy play?

Reason: Lineage 2 always was a game where you would fit difrent roles in party on your main character. This was possible mostly thro subclasses. Since Chronicle 4 you would have DD, support, tank, healer on your main character and it was amaizing in terms of usability and fun.

Now days you can only have 2 classes and you need to choose if youre Tank + DD or support + healer or any combination of 2, but you cant fit in everywere. I think its bad for lineage 2, and i also waited for this feature since GoD update... i guess i was naive someone would bring it back.

How to:

First they would leave old systems intact with main and dual class, and next after reaching lets say 101 at dual class you would be able to unlock quest with fancy name "Break the Limit" that get you thro oldschool zones to gather pieces of (idk) special amulet, and after that you unlock subclass lvl to 101 with awakening.

This unlock would be only for fun porpuses without any aditional benefits, no dual class skills added.

After reaching 100 lvl with first subclass you would unlock another one to 101 lvl via quest "Break it Again" with 10x longer quest.

Benefits:

That would incrase lifespawn of characters on server
    Would bring more fun to lower lvl
    Bring motivation to further develop your character
    Can bring pvp's on "max lvl" subclasses back to game
    Theres always room to improve game for developers by using old systems

idea #2 - to be seen by developers

Rework of castle manor system -

That one isnt hard to be done, and can help with world wide craft.

Crops - need rescalling of lvl for near zones
    Manor Merchant - need of switching of materials possible to gain
    Castle - buyout rewards and prices to be viable balance

how to:
    Crops - check zones possible to farm - rearrange numbers in code
    merchant - hardest part, to distribute rewards well tho all castles
    castle - i guess simple update of potions, mastery codex, enchants

idea #3

update fortress merchant with mastery codexes,

So those are my 3 easy to do and amaizing QoL changes for lineage 2 that would bring joy of playing the game. What you think guys? and also Innova folks pls use your gentle influence to atleast unlock subclasses so some of us (me very included) have fun in developing my 2 subclasses

cheers ami

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    UnknownPower likes this.
  2. VaBybi

VaBybi User

i think you high as hell. but anyway , talk to koreans not inova

3. UnknownPower

UnknownPower User

Well, the 1st one is a great idea, me and one pre-GoD friend would really like to see subclasses unlocked for leveling. But knowing NC Korea and how they love to mess up the game (Ertheia not able to create or have any subclasses), they may sooner get rid of subclasses altogether which is a real shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.