1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New players trying L2 out!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by ByteStix, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ByteStix

ByteStix User

Hi everyone!

My name is Stix and I'm new to Lineage 2! My sister and I recently got into Lineage 2 and did a video of our first impressions of the game:

Tell me what you think! Is Lineage 2 a good pick or should we be going for Lineage 2 Classic?

Thanks for your time!

Regards,
    Stix.
    -MMOByte.

2. iziowner

iziowner User

If you ready to spend 1000$ for be in middle class go for l2 innova

Naito likes this.
  3. St0ne

St0ne User

And most important ,dont listein lazy cry babies ,as they never stop creating river full of tears.

L2 is best PVP game out there.
    Definetly worth trying.
    And its definetly not for lazy pple.

4. Fhurrhurr

Fhurrhurr User

Classic: If you die to a monster, you CAN drop a random piece of equipment or (God forbid) your weapon. I assume there are ppl who train others for a living on that server. It wouldnt surprise me, at all.
    The grind is hard

Core: You cant drop equipment on death, unless you have a large numbers of PK behind you. Quite easy leveling.
    Depending on your goals(PvE or PvP) you might feel forced to throw huge chunks of euro into the L2store to catch up with others. But if you are casuals who herping and derping for the lulz, i guess you are ok with little to none L2store

5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Prices are abordable on market for basic gear and then you are able to farm a better one, just it's official , people wish to catch up in few weeks , so just be patient.

You should be able to catch up with a bit of dedication and organized farm

6. iziowner

iziowner User

Hahah,easy to pulling you to say common "cry",can not be an originality if you will think and understanding Stix,you will know he not realy asking seriously,he just checking most MMORPG games and do not interesting with you opinion in asss licking manner:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.