1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to report bots

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CM Fragola, May 11, 2017.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

Dear players, if you found a bot, please use the bot report button or send a ticket to support.

Now seriously.

Making tons of threads and violating forum rules will only get your accounts suspended here so please stop doing so.

Now for bots and bot proofs. First of all, let me quote myself:

"We ban only based on manual checks. Next time your enemies send us a photoshopped screenshot/fake skype screenshot/fake video with the name of your char on another server etc., you'd be thankful. Also, if you think you found a bot - don't post that on the forum, report to support. Bot farmers, adena selling spammers are being banned daily, but some people are pretty inventive and if additional attention is drawn, they hide and stop botting for a while"

and that means this:
    1) we don't accept any out-of-game material as proof as we don't control that and it can be falsified or deleted;
    2) we perform bans according to inner process which involves manual checks;
    3) we check every bot report and ticket and add nicknames of the mentioned characters to our bot check list;
    4) if you drag attention to botter on the forum, they may stop botting for a while which may interfere with checks and make them harder;

this doesn't mean:
    1) if you buy L2 Store you are "safe"
    2) if you post any picture, GMs will take action just because you think it's "obvious proof"
    3) we return items to botters because we support botters
    4) botting is legal

"bbbut this B plays on RAMONA"
    Well, that looks like that, but:
    - Are you sure you can identify server+char+timeframe on that short video you keep posting?
    - Are you sure none of that can be falsified using pirate server software, for example?
    - How much time would it take an experienced player to recreate the similar video but with your character name?

In the end of the day, everything will be processed according to EULA and our inner procedures. Any game rules violation and forum rules violation will be punished.

__JTB, Oscar, MrScubba and 1 other person like this.
  2. xCapo

xCapo User

pls just stop no more...

3. taskau

taskau User

Really disappointing...
    Ppl use bot in oly on twitch and no action taken..

4. ElHebi

ElHebi User

Not going to talk about the bot thimgie,but with this kind of stupid posts u show how blind staff is about the use of **** on ur server, Not even to mantion how un-professional and un-ethical ur way to deal with ppl who ****** up themselves giving their info and showing ur ****ty frost getting rekt by 3rd party program.
    Now u can delete this post and feel satisfied about ur IG work for whole month

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2017
  5. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Once again @CMFragola, it is impossible for you to check someome using bot on pvp. There's a full guide on forum how to bypass Frost and it hasnt been fixed since 9 months.

About reporting - innova is corporation and you act as corporation indeed. It is clearly to see that player B was streaming but it was player sunbirdz logged on the background bot. You can clearly see on screen it was ramona and sunbirdz. Also, twitch clips cannot be edited which means if it was streamed, its on clip. H1Z1 is banning twitch cheaters, pkayerunknown is banning and many many more.

Lastly, isnt sharing accounts against EULA? If so, he shared accounts of his whole CP + few others, shouldnt that be punishable if we are fully focusing on rules? Either treat rules equally and punish account sharing or take a deeper look on twitch clip and see on ur own server ramona with character sunbirdz.

MrScubba likes this.
  6. ElHebi

ElHebi User

Account sharing isnt bannable offense anymore(if so whole classic server would be banned at this point or the wont be "proud"drivers posting fraps on core for example.)

MrOurk likes this.
  7. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It's amazing how different criteria Innova uses depending on who uses what:

Player A from clan A uses something = no ban, another player uses same = ban, I don't know how many times we posted videos of people botting clearly in this server and all of them from same clan took no bans at all, coincidence? could be, but don't tell me you don't have access to game logs to check who is scripting and who isn't, either that or put active gm's to check what's going on.

Using your post guidelines it can encourage scripters to keep using their scipts, since your team is not much knowledgable about how even pvp scripts are working (with exception of Bot Lead Hunter Anubis, who idk if it's still working in your team and he was part of RU team not EU), so those can keep running with antihides and autointerrupting scripts, since you don't believe users and you have no knowledge on how to detect those.

And this case is very funny, in this case you say that there's one user that might have made fake video about the user using bot, but when another famous user from Core made more or less same video, he was permabanned instantly withing couple of minutes with even no checks at all if he was really using bots or not, two different outcomes for same topics.

To close this out already, for those who think that Frost will ever stop Adrenaline from working, you might want to know Adrenaline founder is one of the main persons working for Frost

golemka likes this.
  8. akaaWins

akaaWins User

9 months ago someone posted a tutorial how to run l2 client and use anything u want with frost still thinking hes on clear game files. To this day, it still works on both, modified game files and direct process injectors. The bot program we are not allowed to talk about is mostly basing on this solution so good luck for it to be fixed. Martel was using it like mad *** and he got banned for putting it in his videos, not for in-game live check.

But well, as i said before, there's no possible way GM can check for someone using pvp scripts - only if hes either "smart" like Broomkay or even "smarter" and forgots to trigger it off.

9. Fragola

Fragola User

it is possible

the official position on acc sharing is stated here: https://4gameforum.com/threads/20025/

that's your assumption

we don't ban people based on videos

Anubis is still part of L2 team

proof that it was because of video? do you have access to our ban logs or smth?

oh, really? so I suppose you can prove that too?

10. taskau

taskau User

Wow.. rudest admin ever..
    Even c6 Java servers got better management..

Strenki likes this.
  11. ElHebi

ElHebi User

This is what happens when u put some1 like fragola as CM.Literally this **** aint funny anymore,u have 0 knowledge what u even talking about.
    But hey at least we have a russian girl thats a streamer.Kappa

12. crazywh

crazywh User

So Fragola, lets say i post a video of myself botting here for 5 minutes, and i was not catched during that time you wont ban me ?
    Im 99% sure if I did it i would get ban hammered withing minutes, just becouse im not your friend, or friend of someone in your staff...

Also please don't ignore twitch videos, they cannot be modified by anyone but twitch staff i suppose..

Also the thread about account sharing : You are not making any sense, its punishable but yet you havent punished Brommkay? You guys are the real deal...

13. Oscar

Oscar User

what about reading first post?

you can post videos/screens of whatever you want, if live GM wont find evidence by himself, whatever you posted is meanigless

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2017
  14. MrScubba

MrScubba User

Guys, chill.
    Fragola is doing her best and sharing the most possible information she can. Stop bashing her or some mod will start cleaning those posts.

You can ask, discuss, comment here but keep the polite and respectful tone.
    No more accusations and rumors here.
    In case you have anything to prove that someone is guilty, send it to support, I am sure they will look into it, even the business dictates so. It can be videos, screenshots, invoices, whatever.
    To SUPPORT.

Funny cat videos can go to Fragola.

15. crazywh

crazywh User

People are getting frustrated with the tickets, waiting 10+ days for an simple ticket tends to do that...
    On the other hand the staff is quick to delete threads here qq

St0ne likes this.
  16. Aboriginal

Aboriginal User

Well, I won't say anything critical to Fragola because she just allowing user agreement procedure, but just one question. Is frost capable of detecting such 3rd software as well know adrenaline? And if there will be made some actions towards it to stop it?

17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

First things first, you don't even need to answer to this post, just think about it if you feel like it, if not you can delete it, not like I care much at this point anymore tbh but I will certainly not check the answer

How do you call a person using a script being in one clan, being reported over and over, with descriptions, videos , detailed information about how it's working, event posts to some other bot forums on how the script is working so you can check the behaviour with big data analysis and so on, and the guy doesn't get ban? few days later he kept using the same script he was using with his old CP for last 1 year at least and he got permaban while his CP members still part of that clan never got touched?

About videos everyone knows you don't use them, otherwise a lot more or bot users would have been banned, because why to use the videos creation date to check into log what happened, right? It's amazing how people running with same scripts for more than months and still going around with them, and you know how to identify them so much that you didn't ban them yet (I'm saying this as a person comming from botland and having made scripts myself so I know how it's working with those)

The proof is that 10 minutes after the user posted that video he was permabanned in both games and forums and the forum post was deleted, but how to post a proof from a deleted post, it's a little bit hard no?

To the one crying about account sharing: there is no official server from ru / eu / ncwest banning for account sharing as they understand how game is working and they would have to ban everyone, instead if you get scammed you won't get your items restored

To Aboriginal: If there's path A to go for a route and in the middle of it there's Frost to check what's going on , it's going to detect it, if someone smart makes way B to circumvent way A and Frost, it's not going to be detected since that info goes now from way B and not A (it's called bypassing), usually frost tries to change it's own code with updates weekly or whenever they feel like to try to delete route B, but it gets added back agan within couple of hours , so it's useless bot detection. There's new techniques being used and proven to be really effective, for more info just google big data analysis and data mining

18. taskau

taskau User

Sent ticket on May1 about unrelated problem.
    No response so far :(

19. MrScubba

MrScubba User

I believe if it took 10+ days to get your ticket processed you should submit a new one with reference to the first, and/or contact some staff member here on forum with the ticket number and them POLITELY to check it.
    I had a lot of issues before and do not remember taking it more than 5 days to have it done (sometimes I did not agree with the result but this is not the question)

20. Oscar

Oscar User

get your facts straight, lol
    that guy said himself that scammed few accs using leaked info, and after innova blocked/removed scammed items, he came to cry on forums with all he got.

mucea likes this.