1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to report bots

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CM Fragola, May 11, 2017.

1. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

You are a bit taking words out of context^^. What makes you think GMs need the information "He shared it with everybody watching his stream, so that is qualified as acc sharing" in order to determine whether he shared account or not?
    Moreover the below reasoning is about banning and not about a scam issue.
    Your post is like this:

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. Davros

Davros User

L2 is an old game and most is played by veterans that many of us had been GM, Admin, or even owner of private server. Any one can see what a GM/Admin can do just by installing a pack of l2 on your local computer.
    In many many private server booting is not a problem even if the pack may had many bugs, but since GM's are online and do their jobs (most of the time Vulnetar) the booting issue has been fix .One way is by hire for a fix period players just to check for booting as many other online game do, or any other method but pls stop the "we can no do this or that" part .

We are here just for a short time , and the only thing that remain is what we have done.

3. __JTB

__JTB User

I simply cut the original post, because it is long. There are dots indicating that something is missing :D

Anyway, video cannot be proof of botting, but for acount sharing it's good enough? I don't know if that's what GMs based their decesion on or not, but we get info from the CM, and that's contradicting.

4. xxxKristixxx

xxxKristixxx User

if i report bot what prize i get?

5. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Prize? Play on a clean server is ur prize.

6. xxxKristixxx

xxxKristixxx User

really ? its not good if bots craft is more good money get more good. no bots and server only for donators i never get set . only have 24 day set now and if Exhausted my play really clean i hate it. genius i send you big oscar or nobel for his talk.

7. iKoobu

iKoobu User

If you are not able to make ur set in less than 30 days then this game is not made for u. U asked for prize for report bots, the prize u got for do it is play in a server clean of bots. There is 2 options :

- U dont report them u get nothing and u deal with them.
    - U report them them, they got banned, u got a clean server w/o bots so u dont have to deal with them

Ash u wish

Bot's dosen't make you win less money, this game is p2w deal with it or just run away to any other game. I'm just pointing facts and typing the truth. So don't hate me that much is not my fault how this game is designed.

8. xxxKristixxx

xxxKristixxx User

i see 3 bots in server but no prize no report its not my problems
    Nov 5, 2017
    really genios im say about server friends all sayning no donate no game. this server really for you not for me and others we dont pay

9. iKoobu

iKoobu User

I don't pay too. My god i just telling you how things work here. Simply as that. Have fun.