1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PvP Question Feoh Storm against Sayha Seer

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Luffy, May 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luffy

Luffy User

Had a chance to face a Sayha Seer in Olympiad. I faced the same Sayha 3 times in a row and I failed three 3 times. The reason is I never had the chance to hit him.

I can survive his attacks for maybe 20 seconds.. long enough to target him and hit with skills but the problem is he is hiding and when he shows up, i can't target him.

I remember i got a Debuff called "Storm Sign" and upon searching on google, I cannot find what is/are the effect of this debuff.

What sort of skills does Sayha have to hide and cannot be targeted?

and maybe some tips to manage it?

thanks everyone.

2. Narelin

Narelin User

Seer got his own skill like disparition one that is lasting for 10 seconds and the cd is kind ~60sec ! storm sign is just -mdef and speed! as for hide seer can be perma in hide with a small delay ~1sec where he goes again hiding so in that time frame you need with a macro to target / hit with a debuff that does damage per second so you can have a chance to remove his hide, also you need to get a support talisman that reveals invisible enemies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.