1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ingame repeatable macro ban?

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by InGameMacro, May 16, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InGameMacro

InGameMacro User

Hello All,

my account was pernamently banned for ingame repeatable macro and answer from supports was "i use 3rd party soft on PC" (i put screen where they can see repeatable macro ON and not any clicker or Bots). Then my question is: How is possible ban account if this character is not ingame more then 6 hour? Where is all Ingame GMs for check if this player use ingame repeatable macro or not? If i use Bots why is banned only 1 account... and funny "ISS" account? Is second time what happend to me on my buffer....this automatic proccess is broken, was good when was not ingame repeatable macro, but now when NCsoft put this game feature are useless...Innova loosing players and their money from donate, because noone want play on server where Ban account for nothing.

P.S. Ban all players on server because all use repeatable macro...

2. Morphy

Morphy User

same problem , why do u ban our account if we use INGAME FEATURE MACRO, U should delete that from game the macro feature or ban 90% of server, cuz they are all using this macro, and not a third software party program
    your detection sistem is ***** and u must repair, if you do not lift our ban im willing to go in CJEU and sue you , cuz we spend a lot of money ingame and u ban us for not a real reason at all, also in your EULA says nothing about being banned for ingame feature using
    please some GM answer and advice and fix our problem

3. St0ne

St0ne User

U can deal with it via tickets,they wont discuss bans here.

4. Morphy

Morphy User

Yes via ticket in 1 month reply, this is absurd service for "customer support"

5. Soare

Soare User

If that so, this server doesn`t worth ... good i didn`t invest more than 100 euro time to leave server to don`t lose more.
    I will check this topic 2 days to see if they answer and what action they take and if they don`t do nothing i will leave server cause one day we all will get ban that way and is a waste of time and money

6. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Your issue cannot be dealt onto the forum, it has to be done throught support to solve it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.