1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

GAMING BEHAVIOR RESEARCH

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Evelonija, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evelonija

Evelonija User

Dear All,

I am a student of Media Innovation (MA) in The Netherlands and currently I am busy with a research on
    'Player Engagement in Digital Games - Understanding adult male players' perception of social interaction in MMORPG and its influence on the desire to continue playing'.

I know that it can be a fun experience to discuss such a topic with a group international players, because i've already conducted one. I'm in need of five participants for a second group discusion (Video Conference through Skype or Discord) and two participants for individual interview. I would like to start this fase of the data collection as soon as possible.

There are a few more details that we would need to discuss in person if you already fit the requirements below.

Participant Requirements:

Time spent playing MMORPG: Minimum of 10 hours a week

It is very important to reach this specific group, because it will help to gather rich and influential data that will form a solid conclusion of my study.

If you are willing to attend my study, please send me PM or reply in this discussion.

Yours Sincerely,
    E.

2. Fragola

Fragola User

Hey @Evelonija
    have you found enough people for your research?

3. ElHebi

ElHebi User

Im in where i sign?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.