1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Antharas Trash Talk Thread

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hax, May 26, 2017.

1. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It's still not working as it should, even if you have 2 CC's with 49 ppl from which 35 are alive, still only 1 CC can enter, they should roll it back to when it was possible to enter with any amount of ppl and CC's so people can fight inside but I guess it's not a pvp event anymore

2. yLogy

yLogy User

There was limit. Limit was 200 ppl. It look like that only bcs Core and EU server are dead comparing to Koreans.
    So in korea, that change made effect, that smaller clans can get dragon and not only clans / allies who could get 151+ and lock instance as well.
    Also step to this way was also fact, that reduced numbers on EU server made it. I think in korea they needed 100 ppl to enter with 200 limit like we had on EU in past. So same effect as well.

So its long terms intention of developers make it random for all. Like all other things in game. Basically all in this game is designed based on luck

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  3. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I was talking before GoD, where everyone could port individually. And they changed it not so small clans could enter, but because small clans in most of servers where gathering CC's of 152++ ppl and they were managing to lock dragons from pvp clans but it backfired in any other territory really hard, I keep still thinking they should reroll back a lot of content to what it was pre-god, dragons included (porting way, spawn system imo it's better now)

4. >Osiris<

>Osiris< User

Mass Res > Tank UDs + Cele > Enter
    Sadly that's what its became. What i don't understand is, why you still have to wait for Antharas and Valakas to wake the **** up...

I miss the time when you PvPed the enemy inside the Lair and not the dialogue window at heart... :Thumbsdown:

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Make dragons great again! Remove all the nonsense CC/player limits.

6. St0ne

St0ne User

@>Osiris< Still it's not a "carpet mode" and can be interrupted.

7. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Good luck interrupting that if 49 ppl each bring a clanless box, you need to pk 50 box which will get rezed and keep the ennemies dead, basically impossible.