1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Best Clan At Core - Let The Rage Begins

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Fenris, May 11, 2012.

1. Alarion

Alarion User

well probably traskis (piziorka ig) made fraps from this "funny pvp". i cant since my graphics has burned and i am using some 6 six years old : x

2. Zairakh

Zairakh User

damn,i was hoping for some healer pov pvps! :>

ps.
    nab40 :d

3. Hax

Hax User

4. Zairakh

Zairakh User

5. Kardi

Kardi User

alarion big mouth you're lying again. a good strategy is to accuse others of what is to blame himself.

p.s. you never defeated us 14 * 14. fraps or never happened.

6. Alarion

Alarion User

so this screen when you clicked "to village" and left only otton + ryo + whole onekind grp is fake? why can you lie so much when there was onekind together with you fighting? : d

what was ryo and otton doing here? came to orbis 2 by mistake? i feel more and more sorry for you ; x

7. Hax

Hax User

dunno why but every screenshot of ur well done won pvps include mobs, i can alrdy imagine what happened :ddd

all die -> wait salvation -> get up -> mass rez

epic pvp win :ddd

8. lempartus

lempartus User

lol
    hax you are better than macierewicz

9. Hax

Hax User

no but that was the case in the only 2 pvps alarions grp won vs us in orbis 2.
    everyone wiped, alarion waited dead with salvation, rezzed up and "won pvp"

10. Alarion

Alarion User

not really. maczek666 grp was fighting together with us. onekind party died pretty fast because lotus made his most lame tactic: "bring whole room of mobs and start pvp" which actually ***** hard onekind party. we were standing in this place to avoid agro mobs, but seems like lotus didnt care to much and took moobs with him.

ps.
    yes, moobs won when we came to you. the same story was few days before but that time you had salvation, not we and you won. that's why i hate pvp in this place and prefer orbis 3.

11. Kardi

Kardi User

alarion pretend you're an idiot? or are you really so? now, i think so. where i wrote that i deny that we had two parties?
    yes we have come to help onekind, his party was lying on the ground when we arrived.
    but then you were not two parties but almost four. just stop lying.

12. Alarion

Alarion User

you came first, after you few moments later onekind party came to help you. on this screen is only my party and maczek666 party. show my third and fourth grp, ok? : )

just your fault that lotus took so many mobs with him what ***** onekind party pretty hard.

13. Hax

Hax User

show us the other 9 ppl who apparently participated.

contradiction pure? )))

14. naB4o

naB4o User

you still don't get the point ;)

also...
    dear, clueless, bigmouthed, lacking of respect, random, ooc (at least the part that played here) quited 2 or 3 weeks ago. there are 3-4 ooc members that still plays + 1 party with tag, that can do whatever they decide. in case you dead, 12 years old brain can't figure it out, i can try paint it for you. in other words cut that bullsh1ts, thanks in advance...

15. Alarion

Alarion User

anyway the point is that last standing ppl in ooc (who probably soon will join hi anyway) playing and help hi like 90% time so it is almost like you would be in their clan / ally atm. and most ppl from ooc after dobo quited went to hi anyway.

@hax: no point to discuss any longer cause you say / write different things in game and here on forum. but because i have some respect to your grp i wont speak about it here where kardi making his false stories in front of his clan members...

16. naB4o

naB4o User

the fact that they chose clan different than hb/bs makes them "dogs" or what?

17. Hax

Hax User

no i just pointed out that they wanted to see the 14 ppl and you want to see the 3-4th grp.
    fact is though that the screen u posted didnt prove much!

18. Alarion

Alarion User

how can i make screen when kardi, talahase, toples, sproot made "to village" before i had time to write on general chat: "go hv now". yea, good tactic and you really think bro i would lie about it when it was 14 vs 14 (so there are witnesses on both sides). sorry i dont make ss in every single action, and you?

19. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

alarion in that pvp out of orbis, the healers started with less then half the mp, we lost because we finished the mp and didn't have rebirth. and u forgot u got your *** kicked in orbis 2 min before, and that u pred...

it's sad that every time u win a pvp you have to post it on the forum because it's a special occasion.

20. Hax

Hax User

no i dont either, but i dont tell them to prove smth which isnt on the screen