1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Best Clan At Core - Let The Rage Begins

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Fenris, May 11, 2012.

1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

alright guys, enough of the personal attacks and insults on eachother, take it to pm's please and get back ontopic.

regards.

2. Patri

Patri User

so tikoo you can come and speak to ppl in forum like you re chating on msn, and i cant answer cuz your re the king of kings and u say im spamer, mods make their job when they have to make it and dont need to be ordered by u, this is how things works, and i didnt cross any line, skizzik took it to personal, and im very sorry, but i wont go your ts, actually im going to sleep, i will have a party night and i just cant loose ma time, listening you acting as shadows lawyer while skizzik is playing "lol" with your gf in the down channel, rly i prefer sleep :)

np deepblue, u know im not the kind of member that take things to personal since i dont have personal life :p dont worry.

3. tikoo

tikoo User

i was talking about patri not you mak0 sorry if you missunderstood

4. Kardi

Kardi User

it could not be pvp 7 * 7 because that day i wasn't online. therefore, you are lying.

5. TereuS

TereuS User

shadows killing 2nd and 3rd class? shadows killing people in relation 3-1, but pring in 1-1? shadows qqing mods? nothing new, its like 3 months old xd

6. Skizzik

Skizzik User

hahahhahahaha patri u are so sad , i go play l2 im not a forum troll sorry :$ u can continue are so funny give us more fun please !!

i think u just love me :$

7. Fenris

Fenris User

they are on topic ... rage topic !!!

but hmm orzelbialy is not with us anymore ? **** ... same as vv ... and what with orderofstick i saw them on zaken :p

8. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

9. Alarielle

Alarielle User

lol

that's so true. and the main problem regarding shadows not being a top clan, we have works, studies, wife and some even kids. we hunted you down because as i stated in my previous post you have not behaved nice with us, so you got what you asked for, nothing else.

i know exactly my place in the game, i'm not a wannabe like you. go on clan jumping, and please make sure we have war with any clan that you join, i would gladly put you in kos if this was a non-carebear cronicle, sadly pking with 100% rez from healer is a waste, as the moderator said quit the forum junk and join our teamspeak whenever if there's anything that you want to discuss.

you might have finished at the university, but remember that "quod natura non dat, salmantica non praestrat".

10. Ronove

Ronove User

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur. x)

11. Patri

Patri User

u can keep all day with this, i wont go your ts, simply cause i have nothing to do there, im not a clan jumper, i came from naia with bs, when i went out i joined shadows to help u in seiges only, u remember that u were the one spaming clan invitations on me after i leave??? or that was.... welll nvm, when i found cp i joined vv, and that whay any player could do, mby u dont cuz u play like old times, being slave of one clan for ever, u re more nonfactor than me elewen, i even have a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrphluwzv3q (thanks dobo)
    i rly dont mind about what u say; verba sunt qui quod dicunt!

12. Valkyrie

Valkyrie User

best clan is madcarebears lfc

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys,

keep your posts in english on the main forum boards.

regards.

14. yas

yas User

please tell me that was because you deleted some post which i didnt have time to see and its not about the latin quotes...

15. Fenris

Fenris User

hmmm ... so guys/girls only 74 votes ... go go go :)

16. naB4o

naB4o User

fenris, from which cave you appeared. since zairaqq stopped with his bullsh1ts it's was so nice till you appeared. you are almost as annoying as him and cryzone, pls r, stop...

17. Fenris

Fenris User

ye it is a lot better when nobody is coming on forum and nothing is happening ... hmm so in bulgaria u still live in caves - interesting :)

18. Vexen

Vexen User

lol

/10chars

19. Hax

Hax User

20. Patri

Patri User

hax u mad cause i have a song?? or u mad cuz i killed u 2 hits in altar??