1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Quest] Grave Robber Rescue - Very few to no quest monsters inside Mithril Mines

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Selvaria, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvaria

Selvaria User

it's now three days i'm trying to get this daily quest done at least once but it seems it just isn't possible. the problem is that the quest monsters can't be found anywhere. on a guide i've read that they should normally be in pairs in large rooms and at least one in smaller ones, yet i wasn't able to find any while going thru the mines. is this a bug?

2. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

quest is work correct, try to make target macro for quest mobs.

3. randomm

randomm User

no is not..... i have noticed that no quest monster appear in mines and waited for them respawn for about 30 mins. and they don't spawn... in whole mine there is no grave robber q monster. and before posting it's working... check it yourself, cause i did.

4. Selvaria

Selvaria User

well you can't really do that in this case because the quest mobs are called the same way as normal mobs "grave robber warrior", if i recall well. the difference is only in their title which is "quest monster" for obviously the quest mobs and "lunatic" for normal enemies, and they're all marked as "lunatic".

5. Limaro

Limaro User

works correctly on eu pts. i've checked this quest today.

6. randomm

randomm User

eu pts = core? or mby pts is not public test server.. which is not core afaik.....
    because on core is not working

7. Limaro

Limaro User

eu pts is eu pts. core is live server. all fixes and updates are tested and checked on pts.

8. wolf32

wolf32 User

your right but it doesnt mean that if there is quest mobs in pts it will be in live server too , there are always small glitches/bugs which can appear after some time , like in this case those quest mobs in mithril mines.
    p.s. i can confirm that there are none quest mobs in mithril mines right now

9. Limaro

Limaro User

perhaps, someone is killing quest mobs so that you can't do the quest :) if not, write a ticket to support then.

10. randomm

randomm User

problem solved after yday server crash :) it seems that afterall server needs a weekly restart, with or w/o maintenance. and if u bother reply.. plz read the whole post not only the topic title, cause i said i have waited 30 mins in a room for mob spawn and there was no mob spawning... it seems that more and more often i see the same answers i used to see on the private network i played before. server side works good... u have a problem.. but no1 bothered to check the problem before answering.

11. Selvaria

Selvaria User

yes, after server restart quest mobs seems to have returned to their correct positions.

12. Framb0ise

Framb0ise User

another victory and again another exemple where some people reply quickly without checking by themself (add the same problem previous week)

13. Limaro

Limaro User

i don't have chars on eu live to check, only on pts. so if you don't want people to help you, then don't spam on the forum

14. randomm

randomm User

if help = telling me that this quest works correctly on another server about i rly don't care, no ty. we reported a problem on core, replying that quest works on pts, aria, ncw servers or w/e and therefore that means it works correctly on core, doesn't help me or any1 else from this server. if u rly wanna help, do it proper, if u just want to increase forum posts, plz feel free to use other sections, not bugs and problems.

15. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

please don't anger, if problem just on one particular server you mast create ticket to support.4game.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.