1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Make Antharas ,Valakas ,Lindvior pvp zones

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Vraja, Jun 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Investing thousands of euros and not farming anything except experience on your character, is in fact equally worth crying about here and there; not mismatched pvp, dragons, etc.
    Not to mention the scams and shams and RMT that goes on on a daily basis.
    Yet everyone likes to ignore these things for some weird reasons...

I love how we are always selectively debating topics lately, and not being realistic about everything that's worth actually discussing on and about our servers/network.

2. Hax

Hax User

You still didn't understand.
    Open pvp.
    raids 101/103 (soon more next update).
    Helios 3 Raids+Ramona

Are just 4 examples of where PVP matters.
    There is constantly and daily pvp ALWAYS.
    The point is that you (EN) does not leave town if kengaa isnt asking you to except for 1-2 exceptions and that's why you think there is PVP only for dragons and siege.

I never played this game for money and never will.
    But again:

There is daily pvp; there has always been daily pvp. You guys just hide behind your massive amount of ppl and your couple of donor parties and dont leave town without them )

3. Vraja

Vraja User

You say that u like pvp but when we "cry" for more pvp u just deny it....makes sense.
    If u really like pvp then u should be on same side with us "ppl that cry for dragons change"

4. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

you dont cry for pvp , you just cry for dont take money drop.
    for sure you are in the bigest clan with more geared people and more amount of people

5. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It makes literally non sense, it's endgame content, and content should be for the winner of the pvp, as simple as that, I say this now and I said it back then when I was on losing side, it's like when after a marathon you finish 1st and they don't give you the trophy cuz the one that finished 2nd ''need to catch up'', instead of training (in this case farming something else till you're rdy to win those pvps) they get something they shouldn't

6. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

lets make raids again for 2 ccs , your enemies will continue w/o war , you will have pve fight for dps , if you take it you will be happy , even with 0 pvp.

so keep crying for rice

Hax likes this.
  7. Hax

Hax User

I have been on top of this server like 3 times and everytime enemies pr on sight or quit game because they are tired of being 1 shotted and have nothing on the map they can theoretically contest for.
    You guys just have a terrible perspective on this issue because you guys have never been on top of anything.

it doesnt necessarily need to be dragons but if there is nothing farmable for weaker clans (bècause top clans will take EVERYTHING valueable) they will a) be no competition and b) quit game later.

All i see from you guys is that you want free farm for everything )

8. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Well still being able to enter with 2 CC's and being pve race better than only 1 clan to be able to click inside, but yeah that shouldn't be the solution either since it also makes no sense, the solution should be something like Hax pointed out and I think we just need to think on what did it happen before God , there were no porting limits if I'm not wrong and people were pvpeing inside, because the gear gap wasn't that big, okey someone could have a bit more gear than others, but even weakest pt's had decent to good gear, why ? Because it was easy to catch up

People had a lot of ways to catch up in matter of farm, most of people didn't bother with some of them, but people from being naked could start farming and improve to next tier level, and so on and so on, like crafting / spoiling system was perfect, you could farm AA to trade for adena, farming seeds, farming crystals, etcetcetc, nowadays what you have giving good amount of adena is high level raids locked down by 2 top clans, anakim/lilith and dragons/sieges, rest of activities are not profitable and new clans can't catch up

ForHonor likes this.
  9. Hax

Hax User

finally some sense.

The biggest problem from back then to now is brooches and the fact that since god l2store become the nr1 way to get items. Why even bother with epics if tarots spit them out as if they are 0,20 euro worth chewing gum?

Brooches have become so insanely strong, especially brooch rhapso and the impossibility of farming them legitely that its gotten ridiculous for non-l2stor farmers to get proper items and not get 1shot by ppl like tranks.

Brooch rhapsodies dominate pvp now and there is little you can do to protect yourself from it. Not to mention back then +6 weapon was good and now its +14++

Naito likes this.
  10. St0ne

St0ne User

Sadly there is no perfect solution for this.
    Imo pvp zone wont solve a thing as hax said(for once smart) weaker clans NEVER goin to compete for anything.
    In terms of pvp u simply cant beat visa cards.
    But u can compete in pve terms,therefore I think doing dragons a dps dependand would benefit everybody.
    I mean,form CC do most dmg and pick a drop.
    Not who hit it first.
    U cant focus on pvp ,if u need pve dmg,but weaker pvp clans can catch up with pve dps.
    I know can do massive dps to those dragons,nowdays,but I think adding an HP would solve that issue.
    My opinion.

11. Hax

Hax User

PVE dmg wont help.
    why?

- stronger clans = more stacked pve chars
    - Stronger clan = usually more ppl too
    and last but not least

perma brooch rhapso and gf :D

12. St0ne

St0ne User

Yes agree,but weaker clans can gather and overdps one pvp clan easly. Thats my point.
    Zerg> one clan pvp dmg
    Also pve clans have pve monsters among them as well plus high online.
    Pvp players wont spend any cash on pve dps,thats a fact. And thats were pve players gain adventage.

13. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

The stronger side of the 2 top clans will always want pvp and the second stronger side will always want click wars. In my opinion the best way would be completely open teleportation but with very strong and difficult dragons, that way the winning side would have a small disadvantage inside the dragon areas tanking and fighting the dragon as well as fighting the second stronger side who would otherwise be destroyed in clan v clan fight.

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Well I remember ppl back then with bows +16/17 being it draco or w/e bow there was back then, thing is that back then game followed a logical progression, where basic gear was literally basic to get and top gear was really hard to get , meaning that for someone new to get better gear it wasn't costing him much, while for a endgame clan member, it was really hard to get something like antharas earring.

L2store is the main source of farming for a lot of people, more than farming with adena, there is solution for this and would be to make things like dragons in example to be worth to farm them. One of the many options would be in example introducing chances to get lvl 3/4/5 random jewel boxes from dragons at a mid/low chance, like that you can have people that want to go and farm them, and lazy people with money who will take the shortcut and buy them from l2store. Same can happen in example with abundance talismans, you can put recipe to be obtainable from daily quests in atelia/gos/superion with low chance after you finish the daily quest there and you will have people going out of town and farming for those to either get the item, or get it and sell it to buy w/e equipment they need, and again lazy people will just go and buy caskets from store, like this you have people that can catch up to heavy spenders, and people happy to be able to farm and get a reward, and making more people to be able to fight for endgame content.

Common gear obtain curve could be similar to last option and could be used to revive crafting / spoiling system, let's say you have a system where since you start you can make a basic weapon (call if apo bow), then to upgrade it to specter bow (grade 2) you can either farm bosses and drop it with low chance, or you can go and get specter recipe + farming materials lvl 3 in order to upgrade your current apo (like abundance 2 needing abundance 1 + talismans + recipe abundance 2), to upgrade to eternal you need grade 2 (specter) + really good amount of materials (nothing crazy but more than last level and harder to get recipe). After that you can bless your weapon by adding more materials + need to finish some quest for couple of times (like it happens with shadow improved quests asking to farm atelia/kama) , you can add more grades in between and for last grade you need a lot of lvl 4 materials, weapon from last tier, pvp weapon stone and participating in x amount of sieges / dragons in example, or you can even have low chance from those to drop the stone, and you will need extra recipe with low chance), it's one of the ideas I have and it's what they are using more or less in other games and works super good

Naito likes this.
  15. cmec1

cmec1 User

koreans have prety much that function, to upgrade armors and weapons even with enchant save feature

16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Ye it's what I was thinking and it's a step in the good direction, with the main problem being the supply of those red/blue crystals, instead of making them progresively easier or harder to get from mobs / quests they are only dropping from instances bosses of level 97+, so when someone hits 95 he/she can't upgrade weapon to r95 in example, needs to wait not only to get higher level but to farm a lot of crystals from couple of instance zones.

Maybe adding those crystals as rewards per quests in open farming places or even dropping from mobs at some chance would be way better imo

17. St0ne

St0ne User

And we r back to core issue,again,
    Way too much l2store content.

18. Hax

Hax User

sorry but u are much wrong on this.
    top clans kill dragons in literally 4 to 5 mins max with 1 solo dps char.
    You cannot win vs brooch rhapsodies and +++weapons even with more numbers

19. cmec1

cmec1 User

idk on which game u saw that the same second u hit level u can make 1 or another item, (unless u are 100% sure u gona make that item and u farm it from lower zones only for that purporse), in all games its like u hit level for that zone to farm and u go farm your lvl mobs with lower gear, then upgrade it and finish leveling for next tier

20. pifticu

pifticu User

Everyone is blabla`ing about all the clans getting the opportunity to click for dragons. What are you guys talking about? Do you see any other clan contesting clicking except the usual 2 big sides of the server? Goes for both Core and Ramona. There is no perfect solution for this change, it will always be from each particular point of view that has its + and - . But from turning end game content from a chance to mass pvp to a clicking festival, i dont think its the best choice by far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.