1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ramona oly week 3

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Advocad, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advocad

Advocad User

Clearely you do not. You are talking about mages being overpowered but your buddies are playing mages as well? Also, they have all I have, the same level of brooch rapso in oly, plus 2 pvp parts, bless valakas, lindvior, clan cloak and ruler's belt. Only this week I have managed to get LIndvior earring and 2 pvp parts myself. Even now, I am not equal geared to them but I will get there and when I get there.. ough well :)

You did not make me quit anything. When we have met Hush's group in COC in equal numbers we killed him and his CP every time. The only time I have been killed by you imba PVPers was when you have caught me 4vs1 (THB style I would say).

I know it's hard to stay objective but what I am saying is fact: Riordian is not playing with soft, I am not more geared than THB stars and nobody has quit because of you. The advantage of hero STS is the damage not it's immortality. And if you know what to do, mage is easy to kill; ask Eneas, or McTrooper and they can explain to you how they manage to die.. not rocket science.

I have the advantage of the highest lvl CP on the server, experienced l2 players and they also have their own fair share of gear and are not so easy to kill. Put that into a good group and you will be able to understand why THB is starting to lose 80% of mass PVPs lately.

Before you jump at me with insults or sarcasm take this into account: I am not flaming you, in no way am I trying to insult you. But if you find the truth insulting than it's a matter of attitude and the problem is on your side.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Bro, you never killed us equally inside coc. We even kileld your cp with 3 ppl. And remember that garnet 6 is a HUGE advantage for your char inside oly. Getting stunned > all.

3. Advocad

Advocad User

Well.. blaming me for making Garnet 6 when you chose to do emerald/aquamarine/vital or God knows what else. Now all of the opponent's gear level is diminished because I have garnet? Please, do make a garnet and stop with this nonsense.

4. goduole

goduole User

Advocad u are from inova team? u spended alot euros for this game and pushing us to do same ? :x

5. Advocad

Advocad User

Well, sorry boddy but I am not pushing anybody to do anything. My opponent has clan cloak, pvp parts, bless valakas, lindvior and ruler's belt more than me and apparently, he is losing because he doesn't have garnet.

Want to trade Garnet 6 for: bless Valakas, ruler's belt then. Since Garnet is clearly more OP than all of those items together there should be no problem with the trade. Furthermore and to make the offer more appealing, I will also add 5b to the trade.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  6. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

Few posts earlier you had:

And now.. they have :

Allright.

7. Advocad

Advocad User

It is obvious, thanks for pointing it out. I should have specified that only this past week I have managed to recover some of the item gap. If you look at my post above you, I am trading garnet only for bits that I do not have, and the items you have mentioned are not included in that "trade" offer because yes, I already have them. If you want to split hairs we can do it all night long, no issues.

8. Hax

Hax User

Garnet doesnt even really help vs feoh stun :D But whatever fits them
    As far as I heard there is some amethyst 5 going around also?

9. Advocad

Advocad User

Yeah, I have two: one for my box and one for my main. I am also in the mind of getting an amethyst 6 to put it on my summoner so when I go to kill raids the boss won't crit me for 200k any more

10. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

According to ur words, 4 posts earlier you had pvp parts/lindvior.. a bit later,you didn't have pvp parts/lindvior and ur competition had " More than you, apparently " . Are you trying to play the victim role here,i'm a bit confused ? This scenario reminds me of what i was trying to state in the previous topics.. Not capable to admit things, and now i've added an extra flavour : The victim .

Off-topic : It might sound over-thinked,but.. you should cut the bullshi*t, and focus on the real situation. No one is being impressed by ur achievements,and i'm gonna add an example : You are winning against THB ( You are also losing against THB )without Ruler's Belt,Bless Valakas,Clan cloak and if we're gonna " split hairs " , let's add some more real facts like.. It's not you who's winning against THB,it's Riordian. You are having a lot of items in Olympiad,stop acting like you're winning with Immortal set and some crappy jewels while they are having +6 R99 and only Epics.

11. Advocad

Advocad User

ok

Hax likes this.
  12. Takanodan

Takanodan User

I guess garnet doesn't work vs marks from wynn and other debuffs, right?

13. Hax

Hax User

I have tested Garnet vs feoh stun and it still lands 80% or more.
    Not my problem you dont know whats affecting it and what not )
    I am btw every match on garnet vs you and arri but mostly for resisting as much as possible and having 2x cleanse in a match and archer critting it often and I have to pre-equip it anyways b4 porting in and cant remove it before casting brooch

Also vs wiener i use garnet and yet you land debuffs without an issue. Garnet is good but not as good as lindvior reflecting debuff (=avoiding even the dmg) and ruler belt (tons of % more compared to other belts) and on top of that castle cloak adding nearly 8% or more

But what do i know? EN always wants to believe what they wanna believe )

14. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Ask surprised the difference he saw on marks before and after I got garnet 5.. or for daggers that try to do bluff..

funny guy =p

15. Hax

Hax User

Yes there is a difference. Read again.
    But we are talking about feoh vs feoh.
    Do I have garnet 6? yes
    Does arri still stun me? yes
    Jik also? yes

I even got 2x stun in a row during wind debuff talisman + garnet 6. Dunno what else you wanna hear :D
    Garnet 6 is not better than Lindvior, CoC Belt and Castle cloak.

Your point?

16. Takanodan

Takanodan User

too lazy to discuss when only objective in place is ego.. have fun man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.