1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] Hax - Kelbim 24.06.2017

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hax, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fapandgame

fapandgame User

This entire 3rd page on this thread is a real entertaining read.

Just goes to show you know just as much as Jon Snow does, Anxi. You've obviously no idea what happens in EN currently, and most certainly not what happens in TH as well.

Keep it up guys, all of you, i need this stuff to read while having my morning and evening coffee. It's the only time i open this rubbish and scroll through it all. :Coffee:

PS: The thread topic is kinda getting OFF-topic as usual.

2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Because you know better what happens in EN. You are the one that knew everything about every clan what a joke. You're as aware as you were back in RG time.

3. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Yes Anxito, i know what happened and what happens in EN, first hand experience actually. But you wouldn't know that, you live in your own crazy world, where YOU and only YOU are always right, and others are ants compared to you and we know absolutely nothing...

I would say things here about various topics, buuut i prefer not to. Why ? Because i'm a good guy and won't ruin things for certain people in EN, because i really have no beef with anyone, and i won't have any ever, even if they wrong me or the people around me. It's just a game at the end of the day. (For some people it's more than "just a game" obviously)

I am just disappointed on the people's behalf, and their actions. Sad world we live in son, just sad what y'all doing.

On topic: On same numbers and more or less same gear, we kinda see both sides are basically equal. It feels like on Esthus server, where everyone has basically same gear and the fights just go back and forth between the two major sides.

4. {IronV}

{IronV} User

y but vllm gave new to v77 instead of anxxi

5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I'm not aware of what is happening in EN while the one that is selling drops and managing clan adenas is saying me how it works. Oh well , yeah Phteven , keep saying ******** like you're used to.

But where you dreamt about me talking about the clan share of TH lately ?

Jun 26, 2017
    Bought with CP adena but np.

6. goduole

goduole User

Why u crying about gear when kengaa selling all what others need :D stop kenga and u have gear, simple as that ;o

7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i dont remember this but idk now if u lie or vllm coz when i got lindvior he told me bla bla konra and anxxi mad coz that lindvior was for them let me go coc this month so they stop drama anxxi already busting balls coz i have 'his' coc belt perma on me

8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You're 100% twisting words. But can't expect something else. I wasn't playing much and I'm not the kind of guy to cry about pixels. You can ask to my current CP leader how I am behaving about me geting items while I'm not the most active.

9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

dude im telling u what happend u can believe w.e u want lol xd idc what u doing now not my problem but back then it was

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I think I'm more aware of how I was acting than you. I didn't change at all, I'm behaving the same way. You probably misunderstood vlm, cause I had nothing against vlm having the coc belt

11. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

so i should expect my set to be made pvp from clan soon™?

12. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

If Logy is telling you not before 2099 , your pvp set will be the next thing that will be made by clan

13. Hax

Hax User

all 5 raids drop it 100%, you guys are just beyond bad

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

For some reason I thought chance to drop it was like 12% instead of 28%, then yes it's one stone per raid

15. yLogy

yLogy User

Chance is even higher. We were dropping from all raids beside trasken with only 1 rune back in time when PA and drop rate doesnt exist.
    So Dragons are like 50%, Trasken can be around 30.
    But also back in time PVE stone were somewhere in tarots or smth, so it costed 0,5b and none really cared about them :D

16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I remember when I joined server buying pve weapon stones for 100-150kk even xDD

17. Rnika

Rnika User

As i renmeber Anxi was on V77 character and he dropped Anakim and Anxi gave back Anakim to V77.
    Im sure about Anxi was on his character. No idea whos anakim he got back from.

18. PBGForum

PBGForum User

Anxi droped his brain long time ago

19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

HOhoho strong flame right here. Simply I'll answer , how can you be aware if someone have or doesn't have a brain since you have no idea how it looks like to have one ?

Thx for confirmation, now QQ away that Olympiad is boring due to overpowered feoh and archer and not because you can't use your 3rd soft anymore.

20. Hax

Hax User

? Poison will continue to play oly after his holidays are over.

If Archer is so OP why notbrah is losing his matches :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.