1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Yet another siege with geodata bugs and stuff....

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iNyos, Jun 25, 2017.

1. iNyos

iNyos User

Explain this , having 90% of the allies around me YET no1 is shown on the screen

[​IMG]

Looking for solutions ASAP. Extremely annoying bug i've encountered on EVERY siege there has been on Ramona so far. Not only me but other ppl have that problem as well. This lasts for the whole duration of the siege and it occurs ONLY during the siege!

2. MeSuppaHottie

MeSuppaHottie User

It's called "wooden pc", for l2 sieges ssd is not enough especially if you're in aden. what you need is ram disk

[​IMG]

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

ofc pc should be not p4ht or 1st gen i3 :) and gpu something better than nvidia fx 5200 :)

4. iNyos

iNyos User

It is not PC specs related trust me.

5. MeSuppaHottie

MeSuppaHottie User

yes it is... it's loading textures problem and l2 do all this from disk, on sieges and in aden l2 is forcing yr drive to load hundreds of people and for that even ssd is to slow

6. iNyos

iNyos User

How do you explain then mass pvp during dragons or open world bosses? there are at least same numbers on such event just like on sieges but i do not encounter the problem. Something is wrong with the sieges this topic needs to be lifted to further notice and be examined by developers.Many ppl have that problem but no1 is raising awareness!

7. MeSuppaHottie

MeSuppaHottie User

Does dragons and other bosses happen in aden where hundrets of boxes are fishing doing kartia afking or w/e?

8. iNyos

iNyos User

its not only aden bro. you dont get it. While in siege zone in ANY castle i encounter the problem.Its a server related problem its neither a configuration problem from me or specs malfunction.

9. MeSuppaHottie

MeSuppaHottie User

w/e just stay in you dumb zone and call it bug while is poor optimization of game and it ain't going to change

10. cmec1

cmec1 User

its your potato pc related problems..
    even pc for 10k eu now will have same problems because its old game.. and its not optimized for new pc's..
    10 years ago ppl were runing with same problems as now with pentiumII, g-force 2, and 512mb ram..

MirOo and Spooks like this.