1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Important: Let's keep you safe

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jun 28, 2017.

1. AdrianLFC

AdrianLFC User

How about you make a thread called "Let's keep you updated" reffering to the surprise maintenance from this evening without any kind of notice:
    [​IMG]

DarkWings likes this.
  2. Hax

Hax User

WHAT ABOUT WE RIOT AND WANT 10 PC

3. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

[​IMG]

Sounds very unreasonable to change the WHOLE infrastructure of login into two servers ( Core and Ramona) because people ( How many people? let's talk % of users) are getting "HACKED".
    Everyone is responsible for his accounts and the ones they share with his friends. So, if anyone feel their security threatened, THEY should take those steps to get more secure. VOLUNTARILY.

Sadly...nothing we say or ask will be taken into consideration, so...it's either swim or drown.

Is there at least a time table for new accounts ( as in Ramona [ march 2017] accounts)? Because, boy...there will be a LOT ( I really mean A LOT) of work to be done with the secondary accounts into this process

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well.. looks like everything works like this here:
    majority players voted for A, so we decided to set B option what get lowest number of votes, and it's not discussed, decision is final and not changeable

MrOurk likes this.
  5. Elesmira

Elesmira User

So where is the hacking rofl?

6. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

I use my own computer for 14 years, i have never been hacked, never heard of someone close to me get hacked, and if i was, it wouldn't be my l2 acc that "hacker" takes notes off.
    If someone uses same login and pass on shady websites that's their fault for trusting their goods with unkown organizations with 0 credibility, as you can use diferent login/passes for whatever site you make use of.
    Heck..this isnt even an hack, hack is using ilegal tools to acess data on ur disk, this is more close to phishing and even then nobody on private servers is tricking you that they are 4game platform.

cybermorfer likes this.
  7. Naito

Naito User

Give the possibiliity to protect few account on same phone number...

8. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

People are dumb guys, they use same info on forums or other not so safe sites as in L2 or as their actual emails, those sites get hacked and then they get "hacked" or they just trust the wrong people.
    Now we have to "pay" for those few incompetent people...

cybermorfer, Nehel and MrOurk like this.
  9. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Where is the Riot?

10. iEmily

iEmily User

I saw that, nothing changed yet. still we can't add phone number to our account. when try to add phone number it says Invalid phone number format. I sent support ticket about this problem 2 years ago and you said you couldn't add phone number to account. Did you fix that problem? Can we add phone number by support ticket submission?
    Jul 4, 2017
    Also you can make an app like steam login. Why don't you try to make an app like steam? when you want to login, a code appears on app on phone and u enter that code to website to make a successful login. I think it will be better for all that ppl and nobody can hack without stolen phone :) (Sorry my English is not good to tell eveything)

11. peking

peking User

dear innova, u always amuse me, when u making such a huge 'update' like this. lf some video footage from the brainstorming when u find out, this will be a brilliant idea.

SOON (but not innova soon, so real soon) u can just shut down this lol server, cause noone wanna play here anymore.
    gj innova

golemka likes this.