1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[29.06.2017] Hot July plans

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Hax

Hax User

i bet on aroubd 38 euro

2. Negnal

Negnal User

brooch gems pack discount -30%

3. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Nah, we will get the same discount as RU(20%).
    100 chests 1750(52.5 euro) -> 100 chest + 10 stone + 5 cards 1400(42 euro)

4. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Once again , you don't know what support said :D

5. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

you got us i guess, that software bro so stronk you know i write 5-6 rows than right click and im farming like a boss and all that for free ;/

6. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I said that you could be on maccro , Melivia is way more suspicious.

7. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

I can vouch that Melivia is the purest soul in this server. If you choose to believe me or not its up to you, im possitive support believes me too :D

Hax likes this.
  8. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Imo 42e is still expensive, since in EU there is a lot of difference between salaries from one country to another, if l2 store would be like on ru, they would get way more profit since donors gonna donate the same, and people with less chsnce would get their chance to donate. Still is not of my buisness but thanks for info about price

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  9. yLogy

yLogy User

I made calculation based on prices for 1 box and pack. On RU pack is 56 times more expensive than 1 box. On our server 1 box cost 0.75. So i think price gonna be 42.

10. reivax

reivax User

HAhHAH THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IS NOT FUNDATION SERVER YOU PAY YOU PLAY THAT OR DIFERENT WAY STOP CRY RLY !!!!
    Jul 4, 2017
    i agree price is to big that why ppl don't donate /You can have 2k donators x20 euro per motnh regualry or 1 per 4 month ion 1k euro that is your choose .
    Jul 4, 2017
    What bots you all all on macro kill bots ? Rly you think that is not normal .Is mechanic of game don't like macro game remove this from game simple .That not broke policy of game simple like that .

11. Allab

Allab User

So if is macro, tell me how make a macro for follow in hide, interrupt skill and anti backstab...

12. reivax

reivax User

That why they do event for starters like brooch lvl 3 on start in 30 days .problem is that you can spend only Euros on good event (like fish event ) to have something in med price not weapon r95 +12 in average 600 euro when on fish event you can have Pve weapon 12 in value of 100 euro .problem is that to have eq to dona tors you need spend that many hours in PC like work for 0,5 euro /h in work .And me person who can spend my addict stun ( like cigarette ) 100 euro per month to this game i don't do this i spend 300 euro per half year .In total calculation you lose 70% of income @CM Fragola .If i have to spend 2k euro to have something i will choose something else example whole family trip with wife to Machu-Pichu in Peru .I stop spend money in game and i will stop try reach best one and you lose money .You don't give what ppl want from this game .You choose 10 ppl who spend 2k euro per 3 month against 2k ppl who spend 50 euro per month that is not economic .You can easily broke all market for bots and give full chance for all .With setup better price and reduce drop do only p2w server and give bots problem to get money if they will be need spend 100 houers to get drop of value 0,01 euro they stop do that simply electric bill kill them .We have Grand Crusade Update only few 30~ ppl have 105 lvl on main on korean they have 108 to 109 on that chronicle .Becosue of price all ppl have eq no fail ppl happy .PPl piss-off they leave server and that way server die .Don't be greed reduce all price min 50% or even 70% you will see profit go up why ? Beocsue if ppl need to spend more time and spend to electricity on there Stars-PC they prefer pay you for items .And have fun what they have .Don't have to be on free but you will get more profit .

Think about this maybe that help you to understand what happened and why is that way .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve

That is example of economic only in TAX but in price here is that same .That why russian work fine and EU die to big price .Big donor they survive they will be still donate but for somthing else but for all will be better game play Think about this @CM Fragola.
    Jul 4, 2017
    This case is bot and cheats .I agree but different spot like adena makers don't have to be .

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  13. zauliuz

zauliuz User

logy invented support.. same as bs and ba.

Anxxonymous likes this.
  14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

And rg.

15. Carcharoth

Carcharoth User

Reivax, You have some good ideas - decrease prices. It's ok to me. I want to buy some better equip for my toons, but prices are crazy. We should thanks to mega-donators, who make inflation.
    But not everything is so simple as You think.
    Innova is a company, so need profits. They need to pay salary for Staff, electricity bills, buy upgrades for server and backup discs. Plus Innova pays to NcSoft for licence.
    You say that Innova is greedy, I say - Innova have big costs. If I wrong - prove it :D

16. cmec1

cmec1 User

check innova ru prices they are 3x cheaper.. even when server machines stands in same place, same salary for staff, same electricity bills (even so ru servers have active 5god +2 clasics we have 2+1) so theirs electricity bills are at least 2x more expensive than ours)

17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Yeah and their average monthly salaries are way way lower than ours, that's why those prices for l2store but I kinda agree that cheaper prices would be better for Innova since they were going to multiply their l2store sells

MirOo likes this.
  18. Hax

Hax User

Not every EU country earns 3x of what RU earns. They shouldn't make such extreme discrepancies.
    Maybe increase by 50% or what not but its really big differences if they have a discount pack for 20 euro and we might have for 40+

Not only salaries differ but also living costs

MrOurk likes this.
  19. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Its easy x2 cheaper l2 store means donator that would invest 5k will invest 5k anyway and people who cannot spend euros in l2 store will spend since its cheaper and they can afford it. Wich means a server healthy full of items where sides will be balanced in terms of gear and newcomers gonna gear up easier. Every one won, innova get more profit we get healthy server. Ez lf place on innova team

MrOurk likes this.
  20. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Still, EU L2 Store costs more than double from RU and the majority of our players are not from high salary countries, rather from Balkan/Eastern Europe countries and also few from South America.
    True, it's not like we have tons of donators that buy L2 Store until they are maxed in gear and if L2 Store gets cheaper Innova will lose money. It's the opposite we have few donators that's why we also have a market issue. We need more people to donate and idk if that will happen with current prices. Even NCWest has this problem now because their L2 Store is ridiculously expensive and there aren't many North Americans left(who can afford it), most people are from Europe, Russia, and Soul America.

DarkWings likes this.